Prophetic Word: You Were Ordained 4 Leadership, Elevation Beloved & You Were Born 4 Such A Time As This 4 The Nations
Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but someone's life is about 2 change and it's going 2 shock the world around you yet. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Ok so first I saw a licence plate that said 635 which means Ester & strongs concordance it means star so don't miss this & I waited for confirmation. Then I saw 555 Aug30/24 then I saw licence plates & 555 again sept2/24. Then I saw 555 pizza hut commercial & it got my attention. Because this was a repetative pattern over & over again. Then Sept3/24 I saw the commercial again. Isa55:5 is the confirmation and what I heard in the spirit everytime I saw 555 and laughed when I saw it. And the word command in the scripture reference is what stood out in the spirtual realm & jumped off the pages. The Lord is saying You also will command nations you do not know, & ppls unknown 2 you will come running 2 obey because I, the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, have made you glorious.” I'm hearing leadership so I prophesy whoever this word is for beloved you are called 2 the nations and born 4 such a time as this in the name of Jesus. That means elevation I'm hearing Esther in the spirit & the licence plate Ester is confirmation you're going from the pit 2 the palace. God has made you glorious. Glorious in strongs concordance means honor, glory, an especially divine quality, the unspoken manifestation of God, splendor. Mm. You're upgrading your lifestyle, dining and garments even. You will be a leader in the 5fold ministry and command the nations and they will be obedient. Ask your daddy what that is if this is your word beloved. I'm seeing round tables turning in the spirit. God is raising up his remnant and they are taking over and the bride is rising 4 such a time as this. Then Sept3/24 my Bible landed randomly to Daniel 2:23 you have given me wisdom and power confirmation. If you're called 2 the nations you are annointed with power authority exousia dunamis and God's wisdom your abba daddy's heart and mind like his because you have been tested and passed the tests. My God speak Holy Spirit this word may connect with the Word I just prophesied and released Jesus take the wheel, let go of the wheel beloved and trust me and enjoy the thrilling birthing promise. I'm hearing in the spirit your rightful inheritance because you're my kid. Recieve your promise & inheirtance in the name of Jesus. I'm also hearing in the spirit Well now they know.. Elsa singing let it go hearing this in the spirit. They know you're chosen or about 2 yet because you're being unveiled & God is revealing you 2 the world across the nations my God speak Holy Spirit this explains why I keep seeing 555 everywhere beloved. Commercials YouTube licence plates numbers, internet. Thankyou dad now I see how it connects because Esther had a big role 2 play 2 save God's chosen ppl from destruction. My God speak Holy Spirit she was called 2 the nations. She was well known and becoming the queen of Persia was her rightful position and inheritance. Vashti had 2 be removed because it wasn't hers 2 begin with. Mm. And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you beloved. Keyword belongs not maybe not could be no it is!! So claim it. It's your God given right to be wealthy like Abraham. It's your rightful inheritance. Since you are his child through adoption because of Christ Jesus you are an heir and your inheritance belongs 2 you through the Abrahamic covenant. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Isa55:5,11 | Esth4:14 | Gal3:26-29 | 1Pet2:9 | Gen9:13 | Amos9:11,13 | Jhn10:10 | Isa1:19 | Phill1:6 | 1Cor2:9 | 2Cor3:18 | Jer29:11@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment