Prophetic Word: Your Kingdom Marriage Is Coming Quick Beloved, I Have Ppl 2 Save & Deliver Through Your Union
Heyyy my luuvs. When I was walking 2 the fridge, I just heard in the spirit your kingdom marriage is coming quick. And im also seeing grey chains ⛓️ breaking in the spirit. Ok so say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus.
My dear sons and daughters. Your kingdom marriage is coming quick because we got ppl and family 2 save and time is running out 2 get them in. I know you're nervous. I know my sons are nervous 2 meet their rib/ wife again. I know you're nervous what happens next but baby boy baby girl be anxious for nothing and cast all your cares on me and all your burdens. I know you're nervous 2 walk into your purpose because you don't fully know yet what is. I know you don't think you can do this but I have chosen you for such a time as this. It's time for me 2 show your loved ones and ppl all around you that I am real and I do exist. It's time 2 reveal my power and glory and bless you in ways that would make their jaws drop and mouths wide open. I am doing a new thing beloved. It is a new season. I am going 2 do signs and wonders and miracles so much so they will know I am for you beloved. You are more prepared and ready then you think you are and now stay ready and expectant and remember you who are and walk in boldness and confidence. When the time is right, I will tell you what to say and when and how to approach her/him. Everything will fall in place exactly how I planned it. When the timing is right I The Lord will make it happen.
Love your Dad, Almighty God
I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Be ready baby and confident because your daddy is saying you're more ready than you think and you will know what to do by His spirit when everything happens and the doors open. Shalom. I love you
with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept8/24
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment