Pt2 Prophetic Word: I Know You Miss & Love Eachother Beloved, But Stay Strong & Focus On Me During Temporary Seperation & Suddenly You Will Be Together & Re-Connect Again
Heyyy my luuvs. Read all 18 pages. I know it's lonnnnnnng & plz forgive me if there's spelling errors as this took hours 2 finish. Everything & I mean everything in the spiritual realm tried 2 stop me from publishing this so I gotta prophesy & be obedient. Im seeing my envelope emoji & my profile icon in the spirit. This was sudden did not expect this. This is part 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 from 2 days ago the most recent word I prophesied & released kingdom marriage word Sept9/24 Prophetic Word: I Know You Miss & Love Eachother Beloved, But Stay Strong & Focus On Me During Temporary Seperation & Suddenly You Will Be Together & Re-Connect Again connected 2 the other words well done,Greenland electric full circle again & earlier than expected inheritance wealth, land, new beginning, acreage, newhouse, kingdom marriage. I didn't realize this was apart of the word so this was suppose 2 be in the other word Sept 9/24 but the Lord is having me 2 do a part 2 and possibly 3 or 4 even because it's so lonnnnnng and its another direction of instruction. Holy spirit keeps nudging me and it's heavy on my spirit, so I know beloved you're either asking your abba daddy the Lord this, thinking this or will yet when you meet again. I feel you in the spirit. This is an urgent rhema word. The other word was for a man beloved so then this is also your word as this word connects. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. The other day in that word I mentioned I saw licence plate 667. & after I already released the word here on pinterest. I saw 3 different licence plates the next day that also said 667. So I was like ok dad you got my attention. 3 different cars & the other day, dad why are you emphasizing this. Then I saw licence plate 667 drive by today again. Mm. So 2 recap 667 again in strongs concordance translates 2 apopheró which means 2 bring, carry away & this was the scripture reference Mark15:1..they bound Jesus, led him away, and took him 2 Pilate.. confirmation and again I prophesy God will order her steps & lead your wife back 2 you 2 reconnect when it's time in the name of Jesus. If God is repeating this then it must be getting close because I've also been seeing 321 on my phone and licence plates 3-2-1 over & over again. Seeing a rocket getting ready 2 launch in the spirit. Countdown is on and I said outloud I have a feeling I'm gonna see a licence plate with 321 on it & then later when I looked 2 the right in a parking lot I saw it again. And 321 in strongs concordance translates 2 to lead up bring, set sail, offer, bring again like 667. My God speak Holy Spirit. And offer ok so engagement!! Are you ready for adventure beloved. Ive also been seeing fedex trucks & uhauls everywhere over & over again. You're gonna be contacted beloved when you least expect it. But be patient im hearing in the spirit. God's timimg is perfect & He wants you 2 prepare your mindset beloved. Are you ready 2 pour your heart out & catch up where you left off again. Your whole life is about 2 change I'm hearing in a moment of a twinkling of an eye beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit God is going 2 order her steps bring her 2 you beloved 2 connect & reunite again & then He's going 2 order your steps 2 pursue your wife and propose 2 her when your abba daddy says. Im also hearing Amos9:13 in the spirit and my Bible landed randomly here today again when I opened it as confirmation. So your courtship will be short & quick when you meet again things will take off quick and then a proposal I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plate 821 which translates 2 ashmoreth which means watch my God speak Holy Spirit a watch is a full circle, coming full circle again which is more confirmation that this word connects with the word Greenland electric threshing floor full circle again and earlier than expected land, newhouse, acreage kingdom marriage. Watch also means they are watching from a distance. I'm hearing in the spirit they are amazed by you and both spouses do stare at a picture of you smiling all the time when you dont think they are watching and it keeps them going beloved. Then I saw licence plate 990 translates 2 blemma means a look, glance; sight further confirmation both are watching in awe beloved. I heard that Holy Ghost every night in my dreams I see you I feel you..far across the distance.. im hearing the song my heart will go on playing in the spirit. Then I saw licence plate 159 translates 2 ohab & it means love beloved. Your daddy knows how in love you 2 are with eachother beloved & The Father is smiling from above getting you ready for the doors 2 open because you belong 2 them. Then I saw licence plates 111,333,777 & when I saw 777 I heard Daniel2:21 in the spirit so I prophesy the waiting and prep is soon coming 2 completion in the name of Jesus as God changes the times & seasons. 777 also means without eating fasting so fast if you feel led by the spirit. I usually do 5-5 or 6-6 then you can eat again. Then I saw licence plate 739 translates 2 artios which means complete another confirmation what I heard in the spirit. Then I saw 838LVU plate and I love you is what I saw in the spirit confirmation when I heard I love you the other couple days in the spirit. and then 838 in strongs translates 2 ashur means step, going. Then I saw plate 739 again. So God is going 2 order steps, the relationship will get going and everything will be sudden. As you know I have been seeing 213,231,123,312,321 sequence on my phone over & over again then yesterday I saw licence plate 321 and 213 and 213 in strongs concordance translates 2 uts & means labor, to be close, hurry, hasten. Confirmation my God speak Holy Spirit you're in a spirtual labor this word connects push til you see it it's why both of you feel the pain of the seperation and warfare so intense. Push til you see it also God is saying its getting closer and again 913 confirmation and I prophesy God will bring this labor 2 completion give you your baby and birth promises and finish what He started in the name of Jesus. Quick like lighting beloved it'll make your head spin. Then I saw plate 134 means to praise so praise God everyday like its already happened because it's sealed in the spirit and God's word does not return void beloved. He watches over His Word 2 perform it. Then I saw licence plate 670 which translates 2 apharesaye which means official my God speak Holy Spirit confirmation!! Official means authorized and approved. God is in it. Then I saw 145 Eder means glory, mantle, magnificence so God is getting ready 2 move beloved. Then I saw plate 21 agalliaó means exult, joy, rejoice greatly confirmation. Then I saw 589 apodémeó which means 2 be or go abroad ok so because this word connects with kingdom marriage and new house land acreage and the word is for a beloved man confirmation I prophesy your beloved wife will be moving where you are beloved as you build a new life together Christ centered in the name of Jesus. Just like Ruth & Boaz sudden and Rebekah going with Isaac. Ok I heard that Holy Ghost I saw a uhaul truck in the other word and then next day again which confirms like the other word you're moving yet, Greenland electric truck you're buying land yet and moving before the wedding when I heard the other day in the spirit. It's a big move yet. You already know this you're getting your acreage and building the new house like the are we done yet open vision in the spirit confirmation then I saw licence plate 508 anógeon upper room & plate 933 basileion which means a palace confirmation you are both moving & building yet so now you need 2 confirm with God your daddy the timing and where you will temporarily live when you build your new house/ palace because you're both moving in together before your wedding day because of the planning & distance I'm hearing in the spirit don't delay even if you have to get married at the courthouse first then plan a wedding yet because God is saying there will be temptation so I'm hearing in the spirit leave most furniture behind dont delay moving when you're together again, don't prolong your relationship and engagement and stay quiet til the Father says as there is monitoring spirits. Then I saw licence plate 306 anaballó which means don't put off, don't delay or postpone my God speak Holy Spirit confirmation by what I heard in the spirit. Then I saw licence plate 696 arguros means silver which represents wealth, provision & abundance don't worry about the how yet with finances I prophesy its God's will and his bill and he will take care of it and perfect all which concerns you like finances and James1:5 wisdom in the name of Jesus. Ok so when I saw 667 again & again, I waited 4 confirmation then I was starting to hear Jacob again in the spirit. In the other word I mentioned how Jacob worked and waited for Rachel he loved her & she loved him but the next day when I saw 667 again 3 times over & over again on the road behind the wheel I heard these exact words ..and Jacob kissed Rachel & he wept. so either you're thinking this what's appropriate or you're gonna ask your abba daddy yet. This is what I heard in the spirit. Jacob kissed Rachel and he wept. So here's the instruction. The Father is saying it's okay to hug and kiss your beloved wife on the lips when you meet her again and while you are in a relationship but do so with purity & in a pure fashion & resist temptation to go further & do not prolong your engagement!! If she/he leans in for a kiss do not reject them. This is what im hearing in the spirit. God is emphasizing this. Be led by the spirit & do not prolong relationship and engagement!! Then I saw plate 50 agnoeó means not 2 know be ignorant willful ignorance. Ok so do not pretend there will be no physical & sexual attraction. You cannot go further than hug or a kiss beloved til the wedding night til you make it official in the flesh. Yes, you are one flesh already in the spirit. But your wedding day confirms you are one flesh. In the natural and then it's okay to go further than a kiss. I heard that Holy Ghost you might say oh it won't be that hard I can resist but it may be hard 2 wait in weaker moments, prolonged eye contact so don't be alone in rooms for long periods of time because there will be temptation and physical attraction for both spouses becauze you are both connected 2 the same 3 fold cord with Holy Spiri. Im seeing lion king2 an open vision of Kovu & Kiara in the spirit half of her half of him in the water reflection. I'm also hearing the song faith Hill this kiss in the spirit. This kiss this kiss unstoppable.. its a feeling like this ..perpetual bliss.. etc.. So know when 2 much is 2 much and fasting will give you strength when you increase in self control in the spirit. Then I saw plate22 agamos means unmarried you cannot have sex til your wedding day and it's written in stone in the flesh. I'm seeing an orange crush pop can on someones table in the spirit. Both kingdom spouses are madly in love, there's a huge crush, and this love goes deeper than the flesh because it's the heart of the father and you are already one flesh. Then I saw licence plate 332 which translates 2 atar which means close and to shut up and so in this translation don't say anything when you meet again, As God's prophet I love you but shut up beloved when it happens. For security purposes til The Father says. Then I saw licence plate 857 athah means to come!! My God speak Holy Spirit spirit another confirmation other words connect and coming full circle again!! Then I saw plate 330 which means 2 revive so I prophesy God will ressurect the promises that seem dead in the name of Jesus. Then I saw plate1720 emphusaó which means breathe into or upon another confirmation. Then I saw plate 19 agathosune means to do good so do not get weary in well doing beloved for you will see her and reap a harvest I prophesy if you do not stop preparing and don't quit in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plate 523 apaiteó which means to ask back so Usage: I ask back, ask what is my due, demand back. Ok so God is saying continue 2 contend in prayer and ask and remind him that he promised remind him verses Mattt7:7-8 I'm hearing in the spirit. The door will open. Also remind daddy God he is not a man that he should lie num23:19 and His word does not return void Isa55:11. Decree & Declare in Jesus Name and remind him what God joined together no man can put asunder or seperate. Ask back take it back in the spirit decree & declare prov6:31 also im hearing in the spirit in the name of Jesus. Remember when Satan tried Jesus in the wilderness, God quoted scripture His Word beloved and Satan got nowhere with Jesus so he left. I heard that Holy Ghost I prophesy if you don't quit, the devil will and you recieve all God promised beloved in the name of Jesus. The delay is on purpose beloved. Im hearing all at once in the spirit. God is giving you more than you expect and preparing you in the wilderness. Then I saw a licence plate that said "BOOK" on it. So either the Father has already told you 2 book flights, or venue or appointment or He is going 2 yet but I have been seeing 333 also which means observe carefully so don't just go book anything beloved til you know for sure God has given you confirmation. what it means and where & when.Take that part back 2 him as well as when you buy land and build the house when you're in a relationship where you will temporarily live. Then I saw 213 and 222 randomly again. And the final confirmation fufillmillent of promises earlier than expected im hearing in the spirit and I saw 1212 which was confirmation because It translates 2 délos which means clear, manifest, evident. I prophesy no weapon formed against you and your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I prophesy & release the Isa40:31 annointing 4 strength renewed again while you wait and be patient in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost if this is your word and the others, save them 2 your phone and read it again and get it into your spirit. I'm also seeing an open vision in the spirit of a word I prophesied a while ago the trio of peppers and traffic light analogy and that word is also yours beloved and connected. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I keep hearing be patient in the spirit. Patience. God is really emphasizing this. I don't know who this is for baby but ready or not you are coming full circle again & it is appropriate 2 kiss her when you meet again but stay pure when you're intimate & then wedding night absolutely no limits so get everything in order including your mindset & be patient & keep it secret when it happens because 3-2-1 surprise when you least expect it. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Comments
Post a Comment