Prophetic Word: Beloved I Am Comforting You & Protecting You In The Dark Trenches, Be Courageous When You Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death
Heyyy my luuvs. Quick rhema word. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I saw the dark trenches in finding Nemo in the spirit and then I forgot to write it down and forgot about it and then flashes again & my abba daddy Jesus showed me and I saw it in the spirit again so this Is a right now word for someone who really needs this. Because I'm also seeing my envelope emoji and my profile icon in the spirit confirming to me I need to prophesy this word and release it. Then I herard though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death in the spirit. Confirmation. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Whatever giant you are facing, whatever deep trenches of darkness. Whatever trial and situation, I prophesy you are coming out of it as your abba daddy is close to you with you in it in the name of Jesus. I am hearing in the spirit I command 2 be courageous. Mm. If you are in the trenches and you are His then you can be sure, your Abba daddy is working on your testimony in the trials of dark trenches and he is faithful to bring it to an end for I prophesy he causes all things to work for your good because you love him and are called according to His purpose in the name of Jesus. I prophesy you are under psalm 91 protection in the name of Jesus. I speak over you courage and boldness to stand up to the trenches and fight the good fight of faith in any season. I release blessing and favor & I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but have no fear when you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, because his rod and staff bring comfort & protection. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you
with the love of Jesus.Psalm23:4 | Ps91& 91:11 | Chron16:22 | Isa41:10 | Joshua1:9 | Isa54:17 | Ps3:3 | Jer29:11 | 1Peter5:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct3,4/24
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment