Prophetic Word: Beloved You Have Completed The Process, Get Ready 4 Overflow Blessings & Promises When You Meet Again So Fast Your Head Will Swim

   Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this kingdom marriage word is for beloved. Test the spirit but I did see something in the spirit but forgot what it was called so asked my abba daddy what is it called again and then I heard in the spirit fire hydrant. All I knew It was red but I saw a fire hydrant in the spirit when the water explodes comes out of it. So I waited for confirmation and asked the father why are you showing me this and I heard in the spirit so fast your head will swim that's all I heard then I heard it again so fast your head will swim. And this is Amo 9:13 which is confirmation because I keep seeing 913 over and over again and 913 in strongs concordance means lightening and lightening is a flash it's quick. Mm. Then I saw someone in the spirit holding a water hose and without knowing it another person I saw in the spirit turned it on without warning and the water came gushing out pouring out and they were drenched and then shocked by it. The water shocked them and then I came back again. Alot off these words I am releasing are connected. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Then I have been seeing 123, 321, 777, 222 and 414 everywhere non stop constant and usually when I see 777 its my abba daddy telling me to fast but in this case It wasn't and I heard completed the process in the spirit. And then my oldest pointed out 2 me when I was driving mom look at the licence plate and it said 414 on it. So I waited for confirmation. And then I saw someone in spirit going through a dramatic transformation. It was a woman in what looked like a mall and first she got her hair cut in a salon with layers and then I'm watching her walk for a while and she goes into another store and she's sitting in a high black bar stools chair getting her ears pierced and she looks excited. And then from there she buys new clothes in another store and I'm watching her in rhe spirit try on different necklaces. And then as I'm looking down she pulls out her phone and it says see you soon!! On the text my God speak Holy Spirit that's someone's confirmation. See you soon. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. You're meeting her/him again. She's trying on necklaces, she purchases them and then I came back again. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Your kingdom spouse will be unrecognizable when you meet again. But also how she did this all in one day represents quick. Not just garments, growth and outward appearance but going through the process within, new heart, garments, spirit, thinking, speaking & mindset. New wineskins. They are ready beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit 414 plate for such a time as this 777 completed the process. The beauty treatments Esther prepares to meet the king my God speak Holy Spirit the earrings the shopping the haircut it all represents new beginnings and transformation. It all represents both spouses on both ends are ready for her/him. But I'm hearing in the spirit surrender to my appointed timing beloved. And stay in position. He's about 2 meet his wife and queen and she's about 2 meet her king and husband 222 confirmation Gen 2:22 and I prophesy suddenly God will bring the woman to the man, his rib in the name of Jesus and he will know she is bone of his bone & flesh of his flesh. 777 you're ready process ending completion. 321 countdown begins. Get ready for feast & celebration because all those commercials on tv is just further confirmation. Then I saw 911 and when ppl call 911 it means quick, on the way, sudden. Stay in position because you're completing your process and stay in expectation. I am hearing in the spirit do not be ignorant like the 5 foolish virgins. Do not get weary in well doing & fall asleep & then you're not ready when it happens. I felt chills when I heard that in the spirit. Whoo!! God is not playing he's about 2 make big moves yet I prophesy in the name of Jesus. 11th hour miracles I'm hearing in the spirit. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. Then I saw 1212 random and in strongs concordance it means manifest; evidient. I prophesy manifestation and fufillment of promises for God cannot lie and His Word cannot return void in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but both kingdom spouses are going through a quick dramatic transformation outside inside getting everything in order and ready and preparing 4 the wedding and meeting again. Dont be ignorant itll happen. Esther has been undergoing her beauty treatments, transformation and about to meet her king because she's completed her process. And he's ready and in expectation but be patient. God is moving in the spirit. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Matt25 | Amos9:13 | Esth2:12&5 | Rom12:2 | Phil1:12,15 | Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Isa60:22 | Isa66:9 | Ecc3:1 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept24- Oct2/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 24+2+24=50 & 50 translates 2 agnoeó which means not to know to be ignorant dont be like the foolish virgins, stay ready beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts