Prophetic Word: Both Kingdom Spouses Vowed & Promised Me They They Would Marry You Beloved Because Can 2 Walk Together Except They Agree In One Direction 

   Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word for whoever this is for beloved. I have been seeing 13 over 13 times over and over again. In strongs concordance which means prophet so, ministry is connected. I saw something in the spirit. Your person your ordained kingdom spouse who you're going 2 marry yet, who God confirmed 2 you over and over again. They made a vow to God and promised Him they would marry you and relocate & they said yes. They will move when and where God tells them. Even if it is hard at first & uncomfortable 4 Ruth or Rebekah in transition & have to leave everything behind them. I'm seeing in the spirit Derek making an everlasting vow to Odette the song far longer than forever from swan princess. I'm hearing the song in the spirit. True love is forever when God is in it. Then a ministry will be born through the union working together 4 God's kingdom purpose I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Scripture reference. Deut23:21 When you make a vow to the Lord your God, be prompt in fulfilling whatever you promised him. For the Lord your God demands that you promptly fulfill all your vows, or you will be guilty of sin. Ahhhh!! I'm hearing I love you I do in the spirit from the movie dream girls and I'm hearing break down the lyrics. This song is playing in the spirit. Although its for both spouses. Switch it you're the perfect woman or the perfect man ok but this part is specific a husband's confirmation. This is how she feels beloved. Lyrics: I never met a man quite like you. Doing all he can, making my dreams come true. You're strong & you're smart, you've taken my heart And I'll give you the rest of me too. You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do. Mmh, I love ya. Ok so both spouses you're it for them. You've taken their heart because they belong 2 you beloved.

Never ever felt quite like this. Good about myself from my very first kiss. Pause no kiss yet but I'm hearing in the spirit oh how they are longing and waiting and excited for that first kiss when you meet again. I'm here when you call, you've got it all And confidence like I never knew You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do. When you meet again they will be there when you call or text through thick and thin. You've got the charm, you simply disarm me every time. As long as you drive I'm along for the ride your way. I'm hearing submission. Husband's she is a submissive proverbs 31 wife and woman. And wives your husband's can be trusted 2 lead the home spirit led. You said it before, there won't be a door that's closed to us I'm putting all my trust in you 'cause you, you'll always be true, oh I never could have known this would be pause they trust you  completely and they know you're true and committed because the father is in it. Oh, you and you alone, yeah, all for me I know you're the best, you passed every test. It's almost too good to be true You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do. You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do, do. You passed every test another word that im releasing connected. You're ready beloved. And it almost feels 2 good 2 be true that you're the one for them. But 2 them you are perfection and one flesh in the spirit. They love you beloved. Then my Bible landed to Ecc3:1 changing seasons as confirmation. He said yes. She said yes. Can two ppl walk together without agreeing on the direction? They said yes and now they are both surrendering to God's appointed time & in expectation for the doors to open.  I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this for baby but come hell or high water your person promised God they would marry you because they are all in, the Father's will & committed and then a ministry will be birthed through the kingdom marriage union because both are in agreement. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Amos3:3 | Prov18:22 | Deut23:21 | Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Isa66:9 | Isa60:22 | Ecc3:1 | 1Cor2:9 | Ps84:11 | Ps37:4 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Oct2/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 2+24=26 & 26 in strongs concordance translates 2 agapé which means love, goodwill means favor and kindness my God speak Holy Spirit because whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing And obtaineth favour of the Lord other translation is treasure because God is in it. Your rib/adam vowed & promised God you are it for them you will marry them and they're waiting for God's appointed time in expectation 4 the doors 2 open beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts