Prophetic Word: Christmas Is Coming Earlier Than Expected, October & November Are Months Of Miracles & Coming Celebration Beloved 

    Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but there is about 8 of you reading this who this word is for beloved so test the spirit. Its kingdom marriage related. Take it back 2 your abba daddy beloved. Some parts of this word may not apply 4 all but for someone this whole word will apply beloved so this is why its important 2 confirm with Him. But I was hearing November in the spirit. Yes November so I was seeking the Lord about it. Say only what you wanna say dad. Have your way Holy Spirit. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I just kept hearing November and im like dad what are you trying 2 tell me why am I hearing this. And when I logged into my pinterest I saw Christmas trees decorated and keep in mind my luuvs I haven't looked for them I haven't searched 4 them so theirs no reason 2 see them yet the Lord keeps showing me for weeks signs of an early Christmas. So when I kept hearing November I then heard look it up in the spirit. Don't miss this. The trees I kept seeing in the natural and in the spirit is significant. November in the Hebrew calender is known as the 11th month Shevat and it is associated with the promise of abundance, new beginnings & restoration. My God speak Holy Spirit Blessings & renewing hope and bringing forth a season of fruitfulness. Mm. Abundance prosperous. Shevat is the 11 month and 11 is also known for 11th hour miracles. And Shevat is also known 4 New year of the trees beloved. New beginnings mm. Catch & recieve this in the spiritual realm baby and don't miss this!! New year of the trees in the Hebrew is a celebration. So I prophesy new beginnings & weddings ordained by Him & celebrations are coming in the name of Jesus. Commercials I saw and 777 licence plate is confirmation. This part of the word is not for everyone but im hearing for someone God is giving you & your kingdom spouse more time 2 prepare for this move, next level & dimension because you're starting from scratch together & you'll be relocated. Ok its the wife she has a big purpose & calling beloved, but you both have an assignment together yet because the woman/ wife God has for you in this kingdom marriage season with you is going places, im hearing in the spirit nations. You'll be settled & build a new home & life together but she has been getting ready 4 a promotion im hearing in the spirit. This is why it's been a long process nations im even hearing in the spirit kingdom wealth breaking generational curses. Mm. This is why see 555 consistent. [Isa5:55] So be patient beloved man of God waiting so patient for your wife 2 come yet. God is not late beloved. Your wait 4 your exceedingly abundantly will be worth it. If that part is 4 you then recieve it in the name of Jesus & ask the father for more confirmation. Your daddy is accelerating both of you this season. I'm hearing what takes 5 years, God wants 2 do in 1 what takes 14 days, God wants 2 do in 7. He's speeding things up so Just be patient because it's coming earlier than expected. & when you meet again, don't be ignorant of the enemies devices. God is saying don't delay get on it, reconcile, move, build, marry and then even more doors will open. But always ask the father when doors of opportunity open if it's from him. And recently im also hearing October surprises in the spirit. Test the spirit so you don't get hope deffered beloved. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored & blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but miracles are happening and celebration & Christmas is coming early than expected. I am always interceding you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Am9:13 | Ps84:11 | Isa66:9 | Isa55:5 | Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡ 

Aug24 Oct 2/24

The Date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 24+2+24=50 & 50 in strongs concordance means ignorance be not ignorant or lean on your own understanding beloved, trust his timing because shevat miracles are coming and celebration!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts