Prophetic Word: It Was Never Over Or Ended, It Still Isn't Over Beloved

    Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word for someone beloved. Plz help me articulate this word dad as it goes in so many different directions. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Oct10/24 I saw 13 and 31 and I heard stay explectant in the spirit. 31 means message confirmation. Oct12/24 I heard they're yearning in the spirit. Ok yearning so I waited for confirmation and then I heard I miss you in the spirit. So the father is saying beloved you are missed. I'm seeing someone scrolling through messages in the spirit. They are yearning beloved like Rachel & Jacob & he wept and they are in expectant to continue the conversation and where you left off with them & get caught up again except this time vulnerability & love confessions. That could be confirmation maybe some crying over you from revelation. Then later I heard favor like you have never known beloved in the spirit. And Ruth recieved favor from Boaz extra food and blessings & he was watching her from a distance and the king favored Esther and gave her the best room in the palace and gifts & loved her more than any other woman & found her attractive. Confirmation. I heard that Holy Ghost. The man recieves favor from the Lord for finding his wife and marrying the one he ordained for him. His rib.Then I saw 13,13,31,31 Oct12/24 and my Bible randomly landed to Amo9:13 as further confirmation. Sudden and quick when you meet again then marirage I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I heard the song by mandisa its not over playing in the spirit. So I started to sing it and then I got a flash and saw in the spirit its raining and Noah says to ally it wasnt over its still isn't over and then they passionately kiss and then I came back again. Ok so that's confirmation. There has been urges of feeling this but again the father is saying self control til mariage no further than a kiss. But there is passion in the spirit. Your person is unlike anything they've ever seen beloved. It wasn't over it still isn't over this is how they are thinking this is how they are feeling in this moment. If you were talking everyday with them the father is saying yes you were in a relationship even if you deny it and I had to seperate you before you got closer yet to change you first for my kingdom purpose and prepare you for them to get back together again. It was never over beloved. Adam is awakeened. Long ago you were always one in the spirit even if you did not know in the flesh because I joined you 2 them. You were always married in the spirit. You didn't have the revelation yet because I did not let you see it til the appointed time 4 security reasons. I'm seeing in the spirit when rapunzel has the revelation that she's the loss princess and shocked by it. This is what your kingdom spouse thought when the father revealed the truth to them. You mean all along that was my wife. That was my husband when we met. Mm. And now they are reminiscent, reminiscing the good chats and conversations and recieving new revelations from back then. I'm hearing a moment of history in the spirit. Back then when you talked you didn't know the things you said would have such deep impact and revelation now as you look back and reflect. Then my Bible randomly landed 2 Haggai2:19 shaking the earth & heavens as further confirmation so I prophesy the father is shaking things up in the earth for his will 2 be done for you 2 to be together again in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/ marriage shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I prophesy what God has joined together no one can put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but it was never over in your eyes, theirs, and His, the father just briefly seperated you 2 prepare 4 His purpose but it never ended and there's a yearning 4 you in the spirit because you are loved and missed. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you

with the love of Jesus.
Ps37:4 | Ps84:11 | Gen2:22 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 1Cor2:9 | Eph2:10 | Jer29:11
@Jesus' Girl8188♡
Oct10,11,12,13/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 10+11+12+13+24=70 & 70 in strongs concordance translates 2 agrupnia means sleeplessness, watching so Boaz is watching Ruth from a distance. Then I saw 13 & 31 twice on my phone when I was charging it & randomly looked at looked at it and 1st it was 13% then later 31% & it's Oct 13 I just realized that now beloved. There is no coincidence. The Father is emphasizing the seperation is soon coming to an end!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts