Prophetic Word: My Power Is At Work By My Spirit & I Am Ressurecting Promises That Seem Dead, Get Your Faith Up & Stay In Position In A Posture Of Thanks, Praise & Worship Beloved
Heyyy my luuvs. If you are waiting on any promise from God or kingdom marriage or all of them, and you have been waiting well, patient and diligently seeking the father beloved. Then this word is for you and its a now rhema word & I need 2 prophesy & release it. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Sept6/24 I kept smelling ashes. I kept smelling this in the spirit. And it was unusual because I have smelt smoke, salt water, salt and even honey in the spirit but very seldom ashes. And in the spiritual realm I was smelling a cigarette ash tray of ashes. So I waited and waited for confirmation and then today my Bible landed to Matt28 ressurection as confirmation. So lift up your hands 2 heaven and recieve this. I prophesy over you anything you are waiting for, any promise, land, wealth, reuniting with kingdom spouse and kingdom marriage is being ressurected now in the name of Jesus. I speak to every dry bone and command you 2 come alive again. I speak to your situation that seems dead and I prophesy dry bones come alive again I prophesy come ressurection of promises that seem dead in the name of Jesus. I decree and declare now is the appointed time for the father 2 act in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost its judgment season and celebration season depending what side ppl are on the fence and what your harvest is. There's a group of you here waiting on many of God's promises and I prophesy if you do not quit and you keep knocking on that door praying and asking for it, now the door will be opened unto you in the name of Jesus. I hear you Holy Spirit. Wrestle with the Lord like Jacob did til he got it, til he was blessed. I don't care how long its been. All of you my luuvs keep believing 4 it. Im hearing believe 4 it song playing in the spirit by cece Winans. Sing with me. You said it, I believe it. You said it, it is done mm. Now go listen to it. Im hearing in the spirit get your faith up, stir your faith get into the word, listen to worship music. His word does not return void and faith cometh by hearing & hearing the word of God beloved. Chew it like a vitamin your daily bread you need the nourishment. I'm seeing vitamins and a salad on a plate in the spirit. Glory to God!! I decree & declare thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven I prophesy in the name of Jesus. We exalt thee forever daddy we praise and worship you and we thankyou for what you're doing even now in the spirit. They may not see it yet but we walk by faith not by sight and you promised your ppl life more abundant. We thankyou for healing, deliverance and restoration and every good perfect gift. I prophesy over you that your abba daddy is trading your ashes for beauty beloved and turning your mourning unto dancing in the name of Jesus. I prophesy promises that seem dead are coming back to life again in the name of Jesus and there will be a shift. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. God's power was at work in Christ when God raised him from the dead and sat him at God's right side in the heavens & I prophesy God's power is at work ressurecting your long awaited promises in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but your promises are about be ressurected so stay in position of praise and worship because there is coming a celebration!! I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Matt28 | Matt6:33 | Isa1:19 | Ps84:11 | Ps30:11 | 1Cor2:9 | Gen2:22 | 1Chron4:10 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept6-Oct3/24
The date I am prophesying & releasing this word is significant. 6+3+24=33 & 33 in strongs concordance translates age and it means come!! Its coming beloved, keep beliveing because promises are being ressurected!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment