Prophetic Word: U May B In The Woods Beloved & Don't Know How 2 Get Out Of It, But Help Is Coming Because U R Chosen 4 Such A Time As This

    Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for someone beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Oct11/24 my Bible randomly landed to Acts9 Saul's conversion and I have been seeing 31 everywhere which means in strongs concordance message, so I waited for confirmation and then Oct15/24 my Bible landed to Jonah as further confirmation. Then later I heard someone say in the spirit we are in the woods and we might not get out and they looked stressed and then I came back again. Then my Bible landed to Ps121 so help is coming I prophesy in the name of Jesus. And then Oct16/24 I saw 1234 which means break open and licence plate 455 & in strongs concordance translates to anoigó and it means to open my God speak Holy Spirit so the whale would have had to open for Jonah 2 get out of it and the father is saying he is about 2 bust you out of that situation because you are realizing now you were chosen. I am hearing in the spirit you were running and uncertain but just like saul getting knocked off his high horse you had to 2 beloved. Im seeing an instrument in the spirit and I prophesy there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but walk in the spirit and you are the Father's chosen instrument in the name of Jesus. So like Jonah you lost hope in the whale in the situation you find yourself in but because you want to do the Father's will now and repented, I prophesy the Lord saw your tears and he will deliver the righteous out of all their troubles in the name of Jesus. The whales mouth will open you are coming out I prophesy in the name of Jesus reaching fulfilling your assignment and reaching your Ninevah  destination, 31 message confirmation preaching the gospel helping, winning souls as the Lord leads you beloved. I prophesy a red karios sea moment in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed 2 Jonah today again & that was confirmation 2 release it by the father showing me things in the spirit. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous protected favored and blessed. I release the annointing 2 be as bold as lion and I call you courageous. I don't know who this word is for baby but you may be in the woods and don't know how 2 get out of it, but help is coming because you have work 2 do for the kingdom & you are chosen 4 such a time as this. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Acts9 | Jonah1&2 | Psalm121 | Isa41:13  Psalm34:17 | Ma9:24 | Ps46:1 | Eph2:10 | 

@Jesus'Girl'8188♡

Oct11,15,16,17/24 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 11+15+16+17+24= 83 & 83 in strongs concordance translates 2 adélotés & it means uncertain confirmation but you have been chosen beloved. 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts