Prophetic Word: Your Enemy Running Their Mouth Is About 2 B Brought Down 2 The Lowest Pit Because They Were Warned Beloved & They Will Not Repent

    Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but Oct8/24 I saw someone in the spirit running their mouth about someone non stop with intentions to harm this person's reputation and they thought they got away from it because they were scoffing and laughing like they were untouchable snd they wouldn't reap yet and then I came back again. Then I saw a paper on a desk that had a red stamp and it said void on it and then I came back again. Then my Bible landed to Obadiah 1 as further confirmation and it reads beloved. Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars from there I will bring you down declares the Lord. Then I heard in the spirit those who humble themselves I will exalt and those who are puffed up with pride I will humble and bring down beloved. So I decree declare and I prophesy justice for God's ppl in the name of Jesus. I say it is over, it is finished. I decree & declare the victory has already been won in the mighty name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost Haman is falling hard in the trap he created. Now justice is coming but baby do not look down on them. Do not look down on your brother at day of his misfortune, we don't boast or rejoice in our enemies wrath or day of trouble  beloved if we're gonna be like our daddy we need to have compassion pray for them and remember we are not wrestling against flesh and blood beloved but evil spirits dwelling within them. When you can get to the place you pity them you feel sorry for them you want them to get saved from destruction. Mm. You have just gone up a level of greatness. I prophesy over you as you pray for your enemies, you recieve a double blessing and double for your trouble in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed randomly to Prov1 when I opened it and vs28 in the spiritual realm jumped off the pages where the Lord says You will look for me and not find me because you reject me and my ways and you love your evil deeds instead. Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me. Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the Lord, since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. Harsh words but I gotta be obedient. I prophesy the Lord your God is a God of War and he will bring your enemies down in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost. Your abba daddy is letting them think they got away with it waiting a bit til judgement 2 see if they'll repent giving them time 2 do it but they still choose to run their mouth and now judgment. Then I saw a Crooked line in an open vision in the spirit. So these ppl are crooked and it means deceitful & It designates a course of action that deviates from rectitude, especially deceit, guile, hypocrisy, dishonorable and dishonest. Then I heard in the spirit he will be brought doen to the lowest pit. My God speak Holy Spirit I am seeing a gavel come down in a courthouse in the spirit. So the Lord is saying no more and not guilty to his own to you whoever you are and those that been running their mouth with lies and slander are about 2 be brought down for it. I just heard in the spirit you choose life or death by your free will decisions. I decree declare & I prophesy every Haman plotting against you shall fall in the pit themselves & hang by the gallows they plotted for God's children in the name of Jesus. I decree declare and I prophesy do my prophets no harm and touch not my annointed and those who touch you touch your daddy and they will he dealt with in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but your enemy running their mouth is about 2 be brought down to the lowest pit because they were warned and they will not repent. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.


Obad1 | Prov1:28 | 1Chron16:22 | Eph6:11-12 | Ps105:15 | 1Pet5:8 | Jhn10:10 | Hos4:6 |Ps7:15 | Esth7:10 | Isa54:17 | 2Cor2:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct5,8,11,16/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 5+8+11+16+24=64 & 64 in strongs concordance translates 2 agreuó which means to catch, take by hunting & there is no coincidence beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts