Prophetic Word: Your Husband Is Caught Up 2 You Beloved, They Are Neck & Neck Because I Am Doing A Quick Work In Them 

    Heyyy my luuvs. God is on the move in the spirit and I have so many quick words one heel on the other that I'm gonna have to release yet. Usually I wait for them but I'm hearing in the spirit. Things are moving so fast beloved so I can't and I know y'all can feel the shift. This word will connect with the next one I release beloved concerning 1010. I don't know who this word is for beloved but I saw a swimming pool with the I don't know what you call them those lanes in the spirit and they were racing, goggles on and the woman was ahead but all of a sudden the man caught up to her and they were neck and neck and then I came back again. His arms were just swinging so quick. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. The kingdom husbands are catching up now and the father has been working on them. For a while they were dragging their feet and slowing down because they were tired from warfare to swim to keep going through the obstacles but now they are catching up spiritually and ready to marry you and be launched into ministry purpose together as one flesh. The wives answered the call before them which confirms why the woman was ahead in that pool in the spirit so their process was a go getter and quick but the husbands took longer to catch up to them. But the father is saying now they are neck and neck and God is bringing together these kingdom marriages. And 1010 is completion. I'm also seeing a stage in the spirit. Are you ready to be thrown into the deep end amongst sharks beloved. I am hearing in the spirit I send you as sheep amongst wolves so be harmless as doves and wise as serpents and use discernment. Im seeing the tortoise and the hare in the spirit. Slow and steady wins the race so I dont know who this is word is for baby but this is where the kingdom husbands are now neck and neck so continue to stand & pray 4 them because the enemy has been trying to come against them with their training & wilderness & kingdom purpose and standing for you waiting for kingdom marriage as much as you and your purpose because God is doing a quick work in them & you are both highly annointed so the kingdom of darkness has been trying to 2 throw everything both your way 2 stop the marriage and prevent it because they can't stop what God said. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Phill1:6 | Am9:13 | Isa60:22 | Isa66:9 | 2Cor3:18 | 2Cor5:17 | Eph2:6,10 | Eph6:1-12 | 1Pet5:8 | Jhn10:10 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

Sept7,8-Oct9,10/24 

It's 10 10 today beloved!! 

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 7+8+9+10+24 = 58 & 58 tranalatea 2 ageiró to bring together; to gather gather my God speak Holy Spirit 1010 is a cycle of completion which means beloved the seperation is coming to an end!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts