Prophetic Word: God Laughs At The Wicked

 This is for someone my friend. I heard the Holy Spirit say 2 me I laugh at the wicked who is still plotting evil behind the scenes of resentment. I laugh because they will not touch you and their day is coming. Thankyou Holy Spirit Psalm 37:13-15 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. Then I saw flaming broken arrows that were meant 2 target you and heard Jesus wins the war and then heard in the spirit Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. So don't worry baby about the enemies arrows, gossip & resentment. Unless they repent and stop curse gossiping, God laughs at the wicked for their day is coming my friend.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Oct 12/22 

Comments

Popular Posts