Prophetic Word: Beloved Like A Flash Of Lightening Everything Changes, In The Moment Of The Twinkling Of An Eye When You Least Expect It

Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for baby you're in transition. Something is about 2 go down 2 in the spirit. Babyyyy seriously who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved I have been seeing the 123 and 321, 213, 231 etc number sequence for weeks and today again. I laughed because I knew it was God speaking 2 me even through my children. And Him 2 them. My kids were arguing over the movie they wanted 2 watch first and my son one of them said toy story 3 first but then my daughter said no 1 instead. But then I unknowingly said well instead of watching toy story 1 then 2 then 3 why don't you switch it up and do 3 2 1 instead. And I laughed because I didn't even catch on at first til I said it then heard Holy Spirit til I saw one of the prophetic words in an open vision I released and prophesied God reminded me showing me in vision in the spirit. Babyyyy those words are connected and one of them is even a word about kingdom marriage. But when the same things keep happening over again like a pattern beloved you better pay attention. I am seeing the EAC current again in the spirit from nemo with the turtles & fish. My God speak Holy Spirit this word is connected to the one I prophesied April17-18/24 I Am Sending Them Back 2 You Beloved As The The Tide Turns & Changes Direction Like A Rapid Current You Will Reunite Again. So whoever this word is for beloved, something is coming quick. I'm seeing a flash of lightening again in the spirit and im hearing in the moment of a twinkling of an eye everything changes. Wow what im hearing in the spirit is what I heard in that word 2 in the spirit. I prophesy everything is going happen so fast your head will swim in the name of Jesus. Of course take every word back 2 Him if you think it's for you beloved because this is a rhema word and everyone is in different seasons. But God is saying in 3-2-1 someone is going 2 see what God promised. For 3 days straight all I've been seeing every time I checked my phone random not knowing what time it is. It's 123, 132, 231 312 and 321 beloved. And just the other day I heard 321 in the spirit when I saw that whirlwind surrounding circling me in the spirit like I was in it. 123 means shore meaning promises, promised land 312 show, speak, 321 launch, depart, loose, sail bring again. I prophesy God is going 2 do exactly what He promised and it's going 2 exceed your expectations exceedinging abundantly above all you can think ask or imagine in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing worth the wait spelled out an open vision in the spirit. When God repeats things mm he means business. I'm on stand by & I will release another word beloved whenever I'm released 2 and Holy Spirit gives me utterance. It'll probably be connected & you're probably tired of hearing it but I gotta be obedient. I don't know who this is for baby but like a flash of lightening everything changes, in the moment of the twinkling of an eye when you least expect it. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Isa43:19 | Daniel2:21 | Isa60:22 | Isa66:9 | Amos9:13 | Gen2:22 | Phill1:6 | Mark10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Philemon1:12,15 | Psalm37:4 | Psalm84:11 | Jer29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

May3/24

Comments

Popular Posts