Prophetic Word: Beloved When U 2 Come Together Again, B Vulnerable & Transparent 4 A Strong Foundation & Dont Hide Any Secrets Under The Rug Avoiding Those Conversations
If this kingdom marriage word is for you beloved, I beseech thee as God's prophet plz read all 3 pages!! Don't miss it.. because it's coming quick..
Prophetic Word: Beloved When U 2 Come Together Again, B Vulnerable & Transparent 4 A Strong Foundation & Dont Hide Any Secrets Under The Rug Avoiding Those Conversations
Heyyy my luuvs. Prophetess Shellz Marie coming at ya with a 3 part lonnnng rhema Word because in my notebook its over 10 pages but I need 2 prophesy, release this word & be obedient. It this is your word plz dont miss the other half of this word in the other 2 pages. I have a kingdom marriage word beloved & instructions 4 those God has already confirmed 2 you over & over who your kingdom spouse is & this is your season of prep soon coming 2 an end so take notes becuz whoever this is word is 4 they are coming back beloved & time is running out 2 prepare 4 them. All of you Holy Ghost & none of me in the name of Jesus. I saw 3-2-1 over & over again recent representing countdown beloved. Then I saw a licence plate 913 & saw this number 3 times which means speed like lightening so I prophesy God is going 2 do it swift & quickly when you meet again everything will fall in place exactly as God planned [Isa60:22] in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 3 FedEx trucks on the road & kept hearing it's on the way in the spirit. The gifts, the promise, packages but 3 also means completion & perfection & my Bible landed randomly 2 Mark6:53 crossing over which was confirmation. Wilderness is slowly coming 2 an end & then acceleration. I've been seeing 213, 321, 312, again & again not looking 4 it. And 312 means declare; show; tell; speak. As in tell all with them. 321 in strongs concordance means loose, depart, sail away, bring again. & 213 means be close, hurry, hasten. And then I saw a plane landed which confirms the word prophesied everything hanging in the balance getting ready 2 land beloved. Then 444 open doors. Then I saw a semi truck that said fuse on it & fuse is not just electric but it also means unite & blend together beloved. & im hearing in the spirit I am giving the man his woman. So that could be a confirmation blended family?? Electric?? Or just uniting with them. Test the spirit. Take it back 2 the father beloved confirmation. Then I saw plate390 overturn;return confirming they're coming soon then 990 blemma which means glance, a look, sight, hearing. They're watching you from a distance but not in a creepy way they are in love beloved. I saw680 translates to haptomai means fasten to; I lay hold of, touch, impact touching. So you touch them you impact them & they want you & 2 feel your touch beloved. Then I saw a house in the spirit with cracks in the foundation cracks in the cement. Then I saw plate669 apophtheggomai means 2 speak forth again conversation. Confessions of love prophesied this word may be connected so I'll repinn it. Then I saw plate488 antimetreo means 2 mete in return; meet again. Beloved I beseech thee as God's prophet, as time passes since I published this, plz dont forget this prophetic word & instruction!! So first you're uniting coming together again & when you meet again, God is saying be transparent when you come together & talk with your kingdom wife/ kingdom husband. Both text/online & in person. Rebuke the spirit of fear beloved. I saw someone in the spirt with a corn broom sweeping stuff under an area rug on a deck rather than just pushing it off the edge. & then I saw an engagement ring in the spirit. Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Pushing or sweeping something under a rug means hiding your past mistakes, problems, vulnerabilities secrets & weaknesses. But be understanding & transparent. God is saying when you meet again don't let nerves get 2 you and keep secrets under the rug out of fear of judgment or rejection they are all in. Then I saw plate755 arkubah which means the knee; bending the knee mm confirmation like the engagement ring I saw in the spirit. He's going 2 propose very sudden or if you're man reading this you're proposing sooner than you expected. Whether it's the first day or 3rd date with them, Address the elephant in the room & confess that you love them if you have not first online or on phone yet when you meet again. God is saying you will have 2 have a very honest vulnerable no secrets no hiding anything under the rug conversation. Get it all out before wedding day becuz they are all in & there can't be cracks in the foundation. I saw 870 licence plate which means without fear, fearless.Then I saw plate 533 ammiyts means courageous. This is where you gotta be courageous when you meet again & trust the Father beloved. That means talking about everything from past mistakes, 2 fears 2 dreams 2 work/ finances, im just flowing with Holy Spirit so the specifics somebody needs this. 2 childhood traumas 2 pet peeves, 2 bills/debt, 2 parenting style raising kids 2 dream home wants 2 expectations with needs met, with sex, after you tie the knot in covenant are you ok getting right away pregnant or are you waiting & using protection because theres always a risk, ok responsiblilty but if you wanna enjoy eachother without that for a while then use protection, talk about living conditions, preferences, goals, vacations, 2 having boundaries do we do light kisses thru dating & engagement or is it 2 much temptation. Every kingdom spouse is different. Having sex before marriage is wrong & crossing a boundary but there's nothing wrong with showing different ways of affection like gifts, cuddling with your spouse, holding hands & light peck kisses but it cant go further or you have just crossed a boundary & sinned & this is why you need 2 discuss this with them, can you handle it or do you wanna wait 2 kiss & if you don't want 2 wait 2 kiss then have a code word with them if u cuddle or kiss 4 example "banana" & only you 2 know what it means & when one says banana signals them in a polite way in discretion horomones, stop for a bit, limit b4 u go 2 far holding eachother accountable b4 marriage. Remain abstinent. And get married quick if it's hard then. Avoid hanging out together in a bedroom or in a bed. Avoid being alone for a long time if you're getting tempted. Speak Holy Spirit. Study the Word together at a table, a park or somewhere more public and just talk beloved. Some are stronger when it comes 2 self control not leading 2 sex but God is saying this is why you talk about everything & no holding back secrets from them. I see it in the spirit some of u will hug then gently kiss them when you meet them again. Because it is your rib & you want 2 show minimal affection. That's a confirmation. Tell them everything. What you want what you dont want what you like what you don't like & be transparent. You will be similar because its a match made in heaven. But don't be fearful I heard that Holy Ghost because perfect love cast out fear ok beloved this true love is perfect because it's kingdom God sent. Baby they aren't gonna run away they are committed no shame no guilt of the past sins nope they are all in. God is saying don't start off day 1 with secrets. I don't care how embarrassing or painful it is. You can trust them. I heard that Holy Spirit Adam and Eve were naked & there was no shame beloved. You are one flesh. No you can't be physically naked yet til wedding night yet but He is referring 2 be naked emotionally with them beloved & vulnerable when you meet again. Not closed off with them. Your abba daddy wants it 2 start off correct with a strong foundation. I saw plate748 which means lengthen, long, prolong days even so it's gonna be a long conversation but also God is saying prolonging your days with them & I prophesy like Job double restoration in the name of Jesus. Im hearing in the spirit for some of you 5 hour conversation some 3 im prophesying pay attention some 7 & it will be so natural because there's a spiritual deep connection as one flesh it'll feel like 5 minutes. I heard that Holy Ghost. If you are not ready 2 have a real honest raw conversation u are not yet healed & ready 4 them. Because nobody on this earth will understand you like your kingdom spouse who God designed 4 your needs 2 be met. My God speak Holy Spirit & no one else is annointed 4 your baggage, your traumas your demons your weaknesses & vise versa beloved. Mm & it does not make one spouse better than the other one if they have more or less. We all fall short of God's glory & all have sinned. God is saying don't hold anything against them what they did or didn't do during seperation. Dont keep a record of wrongs or past sins. Then I saw a licence plate 341 then another shortly which translates 2 anakainoó; meaning new 2 make new so God is emphasizing you're both a new creation when you come together again. God forgave them long ago & you should 2 while you were in seperation. Alot of you didn't even know God ordained you 4 them & them 4 you when you first met & God wouldn't til you matured & you were ready for it. I speak boldness over you and courage & I prophesy you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you like being open, opening your heart 2 them, cards all on the table having this intimate vulnerable conversation in the name of Jesus. Speak Holy Spirit. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth beloved. On day 1 let it all out & don't keep secrets. The Father is saying they can handle it. They are annointed 2 be your kingdom wife/husband. I'm hearing in the spirit bwloved it is better 2 marry than 2 burn with passion. So when you come together again it might be a better idea 2 not prolong the engagement. I don't know who this is for baby but when you meet again, talk about everything & be vulnerable & transparent because having this conversation when you meet again is going 2 determine the outcome of how strong your 3 fold cord & foundation is when your new life with your wife/husband begins. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Luke8:17 | 1Cor13:4-7 | Gen2:22,23 | Mark10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Philemon1:12,15 | 1Cor7:9 | Heb13:4 | Isa:60:22 | Amos9:13 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
June5-6-7/24
Comments
Post a Comment