Prophetic Word: Beloved 888 When You Least Expect It, New Beginnings With Double Portion
Heyyy my luuvs. A few days ago I released a word about hearing the 8-8 double 8 in the spirit and double portion and today was more confirmation because not only did I see another u haul truck and FedEx truck beloved but after I saw them and fueled up again the car in front of me had the license plate 888 and I smiled because I heard it again in the spirit new beginnings beloved and double portion. And seeing in the realm of the spirit cinderella and kit meeting up again. The broken down fedex truck vision/analogy Holy Spirit gave me I'll never forget. And im hearing in the spirit surprises when you least expect it. So whoever this word is for beloved, it may be delayed but it's still on its way, the promise. Cuz his promises are yes and amen and God is not a man that he should lie, neither the son of man, that he should repent. Did he not promise he would do it. He will fufill what he promised and your daddy will come through yet because his word does not return 2 him void baby and he watches over his word 2 perform it. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Hebrews11:1 | Hebrews11:6 | Numbers23:19 | Isaiah55:11@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment