Prophetic Word: The Direction You Take Could Cost You Your Life Beloved Because Theres A Way That Seems Right But It Leads 2 Death & Destruction
Heyyy my luuvs. This is for someone my friend. I was hearing a really loud revving sound of a car driving in the spirit but I was waiting for more confirmation and as I pressed in, in the spiritual realm I saw a fancy elevator in the Ritz hotel in Paris and then I saw Princess Diana walking into the elevator in the spirit and then flashes of light and all I saw was bright headlights blinding seeing this and saw this black Mercedes car at an angle in the realm and it was driving so fast passed speed limit. I can't describe this because I was seeing this in sections and fragments in the spirit. They were leaving the Ritz hotel and heading back 2 this apartment but the car took a different direction and headed into the tunnel instead and then I heard in the spirit beloved there is a way that seemeth right 2 man but in the end it leads 2 death.[Prov14:12] Hear me by the spirit of God beloved. A man may plan its course but the Lord establishes his steps because if we do our freewill out of the will of God, we are giving the enemy legal grounds[1Peter5:8] ignorant of his devices [2Cor2:11] and it leads 2 destruction. They left the hotel after midnight paparazzi waiting for them but they should have stayed in. They decided to get into the car knowing the risk. My God speak Holy Spirit. Some of you here have made choices in life with a carnal flesh impaired mindset knowing the risk. You planned your own course and now you got into a head on collision and regret but I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus grace and divine protection in the wreckage that God will flip the script and work all things out for your good because you love him and are called according 2 his purpose. This car was going so fast my luuvs in the spirit and she should have never gotten in it. There was so much yelling & she was not wearing a seat belt cuz it waa broken and there was severe internal damage, ribs, etc chest that led 2 her untimely death.[John10:10] Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved this is why we always pray & confirm with God when we make life decisions. Should I do that, should I do this. You know best because he sees 10 steps ahead. He already has a blueprint.[Jer29:11] Before we were created. He knows before hand if theres a car wreck waiting 2 happen metaphorically speaking 2 beloved and it leads you down the wrong path into destruction.[Eph6:11-12] Diana made the decision because it seemed right 2 them but in the end that decision costs her her life which led to death. But I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus its not 2 late for you yet and God will get you back on the prosperous narrow path again that gives you an abundant life and an expected end. His thoughts and ways are not our thoughts and ways beloved[Isaiah55:8] & 2 us it won't make sense.[Prov3:5-6] I don't know who this is for baby but God is no respector of persons and he wants 2 save your life if you let him, but if he is telling you this is not the right path and you still do it out of freewill & disobedience, there are always consequences because there's a way that seems right 2 you beloved going a certain direction but in the end your flesh reaps corruption & it leads 2 death & destruction. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Nov1/23
Comments
Post a Comment