Prophetic Word: Beloved I Chose You Before You Were Even Created, You May Feel Unworthy & Unqualified But You Are Still Chosen

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but my Bible landed randomly to Acts9 Saul's conversion. So I waited 2 see if there were more details & confirmation. And then I saw in the spirit when Rapunzel gets stolen by the witch and Rapunzel is growing up in a tower hidden in the forest forced to be inside and taught that going outside the tower is dangerous because she didn't want 2 lose Rapunzels power from her hair that kept her healthy in youthfulness. And then my Bible landed randomly to Hosea1:2 but I was also hearing it a day ago in the spirit. Whoever this is 4 hear me by the spirit of God beloved. You have been deceived and you either don't know yet or like Rapunzel you will or have recieved the startling revelation of what your true identity is. Gothel knew who Rapunzel truly is. My God speak Holy Spirit someone close knows who you are beloved but she kept it quiet & kept that info hidden. Rapunzel was the lost princess. You were lost & now I prophesy you're about 2 be found if you aren't yet in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing a party mask you know those musical theater ones or like thankyou Holy Spirit ones like romeo & juliet wears something similar im seeing a formal mask like that falling off someone's face in the spirit. Whoever this is for beloved someone like gothel tried 2 keep you hidden or tried 2 keep the truth hidden of you who you really are because they had a religious spirit & it's almost like they saw your prophecy & gifts knowing you were a light since you were kid and who you were before you did but didn't tell you because they were jealous. They were used bu the kingdom of darkness satan trying 2 delay your purpose. Gothel was jealous of Rapunzels potential, beauty and gifts. That could be a confirmation. Maybe your own mom was jealous of you and others I'm hearing friend if you can even call it that more like frenemies beloved. And now you're older Rapunzel was older & starting 2 put the pieces together & it wasn't adding up back then. Rapunzels true identity was hidden because if she was exposed, then she became a threat and the secrets would come out that she was the lost princess. And not only that but then she could no longer use Rapunzel for gain and selfish reasons. Because Rapunzel would put an end to it. I prophesy God will remove the stony stubborn heart & give you a responsive heart of flesh & His spirit & transform you by the renewing of your mind in the name of Jesus. Now you may be feel like you're unqualified 2 be chosen & operating in spiritual gifts but hearing Hosea1:2 in the spirit and Bible landing there random is no coincidence. So if you still think oh I sinned I have a past why would I be chosen. All have sinned. The Lord told Hosea the prophet 2 marry a prostitute in that passage. I heard that Holy Ghost and David an adulterer & murderer still chosen, still king a man after God's own heart beloved so who are you or anyone else 4 that matter 2 dictate who is worthy of God's purpose and being chosen. Saul was persecuting & killing Christians & threats but still chosen. So right now I silence every voice of a Goliath in the name of Jesus & I prophesy you are going 2 become who God has called you 2 be and used for His glory 4 His kingdom & God will reveal His plan 4 your life & assignments in the name of Jesus. The truth always comes out beloved. Gothel & witches in kingdom of darkness who are trying 2 keep you hidden so you don't who you are or your purpose & intentionally trying 2 dig a pit will only fall in the pit themselves in the name of Jesus. I'm seeing the snow white evil step mom witch the stone she tried 2 roll on them rolled back on her instead & she fell off the cliff. I declare & prophesy over you Psalm91 protection in the name of Jesus. & I curse & cancel any demonic agenda, delay & assignment that is trying 2 keep you from knowing you who you are in Christ & your assignment & purpose in the mighty name of Jesus. I'm hearing I will train your hands 2 war I will teach you my ways & decrees in the spirit. I release blessing and favor & I call you protected favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but there's about 2 be a shocking revelation that you are picked & chosen and then a Saul conversion, & God will use you greatly 2 win souls when you go through your training & wilderness. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Acts9 | Matt22:14 | Hosea1:2 | John3:16 | Ps119:33 | 2Cor4:4 | Jer29:11 | Ps144:1 |  Romans12:2 | Ezekiel36:26 | Eph2:6,9,10 | 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

June16-22/24

Comments

Popular Posts