Prophetic Word: Beloved You 2 Are Coming Full Circle Again, You're On The Verge Of Major Breakthrough & In A Whole New World With Them

   Heyyy my luuvs. A real quick rhema kingdom marriage word related for someone beloved, the longer one is connected and coming yet. If this one is yours the next one is 2 beloved. Test the spirit. I'll try 2 finish it. Ask your abba daddy if it's yours for confirmation. All of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I have been seeing 913 non stop beloved. My Bible landed 2 Amos 9:13 July28/24. Then I saw 9:13 on my phone when I opened it because I slept in a bit. I'm usually on 4th watch then I'll doze a bit again. Then I saw licence plate 553 which translates 2 apekdechomai which means I wait eagerly; expectation. Then Aug11 it landed 2 Amos 9:13 again. Then my Bible landed 2 9:13 except it was Genisis. Whoever you are who the Lord is speaking 2 in this moment. You are on the verge of a major breakthrough beloved. Someone's giving birth 2 their promise. Im seeing a fedex truck & uhaul in the spirit. It means its coming!! I saw the licence plate 802 & in strongs it translates 2 ishshah & means female; wife; woman. So because the 802 is reffered 2 woman then this word is 4 a beloved man of God reading this waiting 4 his wife & kingdom marriage promise. The uhaul & fedex truck, your daddy is sending you your rib/wife woman. Yesterday the Lord ordered my steps. I kept seeing a new song posted on resound channel I follow on YouTube in the spirit so after I came back, I went to it. Ive always loved that duet. It was an Aladdin parody a whole new world so my dad got my attention. & its just Gorgeouuss so I'll post the song here on my pinterest. But when I saw it. The number 25 stood out 2 me in the spiritual realm & I heard look it up in the spirit. 25 in hebrew strongs concordance tranalates 2 agapáō which means to love. And 13k views I heard look it up in the spirit and 13 translates 2 Agabos and it means prophet. So thats confirmation. Then I saw licence plate 529 & it means a meeting, faithfulness. So you're either walking into your calling as a mantle prophet or you're marrying a prophet. & I prophesy you're getting ready 2 meet again in the name of Jesus. Because this is what your daddy wants, its His will & He orchestrated this because she is your rib. Then I saw licence plate 70 which means wheel; watching sleepless. So Boaz is watching you ruth from a distance and the wheel you're about 2 come full circle again & meet I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 188 which translates 2 akmén at the present point of time even now mm. Amos 913 means quick, stay in position, your breakthrough is around the corner beloved. The next word that I'm prophesying & releasing its coming yet & will also be connected. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. The shalom of the Lord nothing missing nothing broken in the name of Jesus. Recieve this in Jesus Name 4 there are no boundaries with the annointing beloved. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but love is in the air a whole new world yet & you're on the verge of a major breakthrough and meeting your wife again, [or husband] and this is why the spiritual warfare has been so intense because you'll be in a whole new world together in a new dimension when it finally happens. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus. 

Matt19:26 | Gen2:22-24 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Am9:13 | Gen9:13 | Ps37:4 | Phill1:6 | Isa66:9 | Ps84:11 | Isa1:19 | 2Cor3:18 | 1Chron16:22 | 1Cor2:9 | Phil1:12,15 | Jer29:11 

@Jesus'Girl8188♡

July28- Aug14/24 

With the year in equation it is 94 translates 2 Aguwrpassive participle of 103; gathered gathering is meeting again but without the year in the equation. I heard beloved look up that number in the spirit. The days alone i'm prophesying & releasing this word is also significant. 28+12+13+3+14=70 & 70 in strongs concordance translates 2 agrupnia which means awake; watching sleeplessness & it also translates 2 oben which means a wheel a disc my God speak Holy Spirit what are the chances I saw a licence plate with 70 on it days ago before releasing this. Full circle again. There is no coincidence. Get ready beloved!! 

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts