Prophetic Word: He's Making All Things New
This is 4 sum1 Luuvlehz As I was parked looking straight ahead in front of me. I saw almost like a projector blind curtain thing being pulled down in front of me and as the blind thing was being pulled down like almost a picture of restoring like old films being restored in color and quality. I can't describe this any other way, Like the former things are being passed away. The grass the trees it was liked watching the color being restored like nothing weve seen. The colors were being restored twice as green as before. And I heard in my spirit Behold im making all things new. Oh what a promise that we have 2 look fwd 2. So whatever you're going through, just know that God is for you. He is restoring and making all things new.
Revelation 21:5
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Comments
Post a Comment