Prophetic Word: I Am Making Your Enemies A Footstool & Humbling Them, So Stay Humble Beloved When You're Elevated Because U R Ordained & Chosen 2 Rise 4 Such A Time As This
Heyyy my luuvs. I dont know who this word is for beloved but Sept1/24 I saw many licence plates/numbers and what stood out in the spirit was 824 which translates 2 atopos & it means improper out of place unreasonable & In the New Testament, it is used to describe actions or behaviors that are contrary to what is considered right or appropriate. Ok so I waited and waited for confirmation. Sept11/24 then I saw licence plate 667 apopheró & it means 2 carry away, remove & this term can be used in both literal and metaphorical contexts, such as physically carrying something away or removing guilt or sin. I also a a couple more numbers that meant removal but forgot about them. Ive also been seeing many ppl in the spirit lately bullying others and so many false accusations but those ppl attacking got sick. Sept27/24 I heard in the spirit I will make your enemies a footstool beloved and then im seeing a wooden small foot stool a child uses 2 climb on 2 reach a sink in the spirit. Pause thid confirms elevation and many numbers ive been seeing in strongs concordance that all mean up up, upward rise fly glory elevation. Then my Bible randomly landed to 2Tim Last days ppl as further confirmation by thoss mean ppl I saw in the Spirit. Then I heard it again footstool in the spirit and it landed there again. Then I saw 2Tim3 again this time on a random post as further confirmation. 2Tim3:3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. Pause confirmation with false accusations and they gaslight & manipulate the ppl 2 appear innocent but the father is saying it is finished I prophesy in the name of Jesus. [320 end in strongs concordance confirmation] vs9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was. Confirmation again that God is coming in power [Isa] putting an end [320 end] to it and harvest [Gal6:7] is at the doorstep. Then the Lord showed me a a fatal flesh eating disease in the spirit again those with Jezebel spirits that will not repent will go through it im hearing again in the spirit they will die from a disease that will eat them from the inside out til death. The attacks are coming 2 an end!! Then Nov9/24 my Bible landed 2 Judges 4 and what stood out in the spirit is Deborah becomes Israel's judge a leader, she is a prophet and she says.. but you will recieve no honor in this venture for the Lord's victory over Sisera will be at the hands of a woman. Then I saw 13 and in strongs it means destruction. 320 end 777 completion 72 again and 414 [2Tim4:14] payday & rising for such a time as this. Then Nov10/24 when I woke up transitioning out of my sleep btwn the realms woke up saw in the spirit someone accusing someone of something they didn't do 824 confirmation, pointing the finger and contentious and then In another realm I saw someone's arm like a cut ot wound and blood was pouring out of it then I came back again and then I heard in the Spirit under the blood, then I heard covered in the spirit. Then I saw 129 and means blood in strongs concordance. It is used to describe the physical blood of humans and animals, as well as the sacrificial blood of Christ, which is central to the doctrine of atonement and redemption. The term also appears in contexts relating to life, death, and covenant. Confirmation. I heard accuser of the brethren in the spirit because the ppl I saw in the spirit were falsely accusing them but God Is saying blameless!! You are under the blood beloved. Than I saw 299 & in strongs concordance translates 2 amomos & it means blameless faultless my God speak Holy Spirit the blood I saw in the spirit is confirmation. And I prophesy over you there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but walk in the spirit in the name of Jesus and your sins are far removed as the east is from the west. Then I saw 1898 & in strongs concordance it's hagah & it means to remove confirmation kindaaa like sept11 667 licence plate also means removal. Mm. Daddy you're so strategic. Then 548 amanah means faith support. So I waited 2 see if there was more confirmation. Then today my Bible randomly landed to 1Cor1:18 & 27 stood out most in the spirit highlighted in gold in the spirit where the Lord says: vs18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God. 19 As the Scriptures say,“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent vs27 Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful. God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important. Pause you were always ordained and chosen by him and the father knew ppl with unclean hearts under evil spirits would have a problem with it but he is discarding the inteligent. Then I saw 192 in strongs concordance translates 2 akrasia and means want of power Lack of self-control, incontinence. Pause haman wanted power ans position got to his head and died from attempting 2 touch God's annointed. Mm. they are jealous of your power & position but God is humbling them. Vs27..and he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful confirmation. Deborah appointed as leader, judge of Israel a woman prophet. And Esther, mordecai & haman confirmation. This word may be connected 2 cinderella and kit. So ppl are trying to shame you & come against your purpose with false accusations, lies but the father is saying you're under the supeiror blood & chosen. He chose you because he knew choosing you of all ppl 2 them is foolish im hearing in the spirit I'm using you beloved 2 teach them a valuable lesson and their hearts toward you were being tested. I'm hearing in the spirit the proud I will humble them. Confirmation the footstool I saw in the Spirit like esther & mordecai you're being elevated. Then I saw 731 to the ground ; to the earth landward; In the context of biblical narratives, it can describe actions such as bowing down, falling my God speak Holy Spirit confirmation humble, shame them discard gne intelligent. Vs18 The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! Pause 11 destruction 13 destruction 7 perish confirmation over and over seeing it. The attacks are coming 2 an end reaping harvest season. Then I saw 411 & 55 and 55 in strongs concordance translates 2 hagnos and means pure chaste, pure motives, holy sacred. In the New Testament, it is used to characterize individuals, actions, or thoughts that align with God's standards of holiness and righteousness. Confirmation you're under the blood in covenant. Then my Bible landed 2 Eph1:4-11 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. 411 confirmation Vs1 the Lord says: For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, pause redemption deliverance 629 the other day confirmation.. the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. Pause under the blood I saw in the Spirit and the 129 blood I saw and 299 blameless is confirmation. With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ. In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 155 addereth glory confirmation. 1Cor1:18,27 chose the foolish things of this word confirmation. Then my Bible landed 2 Romans12:19 as confirmation. Do not take revenge so that confirms 2 me you havent beloved and the father is proud of you im hearing in the spirit well done for this is my child in whom I am well pleased so stay upright, you are under the blood and let the father deal with them. I prophesy over you touch not his anointed in the name of Jesus and those who do touch the apple of his eye and there will be consequences in the name of Jesus. Keep going fwd beloved you're under the superior blood and pardoned. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected, prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy every Haman plotting against you shall fall in the pit themselves in the name of Jesus. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I call you strong and courageous and I release the annointing over you 2 be bold as a lion. I just heard in the spirit arise, sjine for yojr light as come and saw Isaiah60:1 spelled out in caps in an open vision. I prophesy Psalm91 protection over you in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but the father is making your enemies a footstool and humbling them, so stay humble when you're elevated because you are ordained and chosen 2 rise 4 such a time as this. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Sept1,11,27- Oct9,10/24
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 1+11+27+9+10+24=82 & 83 in strongs concordance translates 2 abar and it means 2 fly beloved, there is no coincidence 414 the father is humbling them and you're being elevated and rising 4 such a time as this!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment