Prophetic Word: Beloved Traffic Lights R 4 Your Protection @ Intersections, Theres A Time 2 Speak, Yield & Listen When U Cross Paths Again

 Heyyy my luuvs. I have a kingdom marriage word of wisdom & instruction. Help me abba daddy how 2 articulate what I saw in the spirit. All of u Holy Ghost & none of me in the name of Jesus. I saw a bag of tri peppers in someone's kitchen in the spirit green yellow & red and as I pressed in im seeing ppl run through yellow lights in the spirit. I'm seeing other cars honking at other car for sitting at the intersection. I'm also seeing other ppl in the spirit that are making a turn when it's red. So if you are waiting 4 kingdom marriage. God is giving you instructions when you meet again. This word is connected 2 Beloved When U 2 Come Together Again, B Vulnerable & Transparent 4 A Strong Foundation & Dont Hide Any Secrets Under The Rug Avoiding Those Conversations June5-6-7/24. I'll repinn it yet. Go read it again or save it & I beseech thee as God's prophet plz don't forget. So when u have that vulnerable conversation[s]. God is using the traffic light analogy as in. When u both meet again there's the elephant in the room 2 address, love confessions. But also when you talk again. Let your person talk & when the light turns red now it's your turn beloved. Respond 2 them. Ok so sometimes u go you talk but then light turns yellow & Holy Spirit is saying slow down you don't need 2 rush talking about every single thing or it could overwhelm them. Especially that's deep or uncomfortable wait a few days then. Ok so 4 example if the light is yellow u don't speed up at intersections even tho we all have beloved u slow down you're yielding 2 Holy Spirit. Ok so if it's green don't just stay there quiet & don't move, u must go, open up, press on the gas spirit led & don't delay or like the honking cars I saw in the spirit they got frustrated. So God is saying don't shut down on them when it's green & hard 2 open. Ask 4 his strength & direction if u don't know which way 2 turn at the intersection. My God speak Holy Spirit becuz it will be overwhelming when you cross paths again. Mm. I'm hearing adrenaline. Ok so when its red u don't go then if Holy Spirit is saying u should stop, wait 2 talk about it then. When a light is red & a car blows by & goes thru it now there's a car accident so you're getting 2 far ahead & there is order 2 everything & rules & regulations 4 safety first beloved. & God is a God of order 4 your protection. Ok the traffic lights are there 4 a reason at intersections 4 safety 2 prevent accidents. Now obviously you'll be fine & so in love when you meet again but If you say something stupid out of nervousness. Your person would laugh & could care less they'll jut be happy 2 be your in life again. But the traffic light analogy is 2 give you wisdom. Apply it 2 everything in life. There's a time 2 speak & go & yield slow down & a time 2 stop & listen. Use discernment. Seek the Lord & ask him & if you're like me you'll ask him outloud yes it looks crazy 2 ppl but not your person. because it looks like you're talking 2 yourself with your lips moving & they can't see so they think noones there but your abba daddy is. & beloved I'm pretty sure if you talk 2 Holy Spirit out loud in front of your person when you meet again, they will love it or do the same if they R your person because u were designed 4 them & it will rub off on them. When I'm talking 2 my kids the prophet in me always talks 2 Holy Spirit in front of them outloud because it's a relationship I dont hide it becuz often I see things in the spirit 2 help my kids & increase in wisdom & revelation & they need the example what this relationship is. Like an invisible friend but He's there even if the world cant see it. Ive even done it out in the world amongst unbelieving family or ppl not realizing it becuz its normal 2 me even tho strange 2 them & I think nothing of it. I dont hide it. Operating in my gifts is my norm cuz I'm used 2 it but ppl be like what planet R you from lol because ppl don't do this & spiritual things are discerned & its foolishness 2 those who perish. Thats not in my notes so that was 4 somebody confirmation. But it's a relationship. When you meet your wife or husband again include Holy Spirit. Don't be afraid 2 talk 2 him when there in your presence. Be yourself from day 1 with them. So how you acted when you were single talking 2 Holy Spirit do it when you meet again. Dont change or hide it from them. That's a confirmation Ive talked 2 Holy Spirit in stores when I find something I wanted walking down aisles with my cart or in line paying 4 it & even in stores or line I feel his presence as I draw near 2 him still in the world not of it. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing a house being built in the spirit. Like a new house being built it takes time like building a kingdom marriage with Jesus Christ as the foundation. Say the things 2 them that R important & always be spirit led & the rest will follow the more you go out with them and time you invest. & take turns 2 go, slow down & stop when spirit led & converse I'm seeing someone knitting in the spirit. As you open up 2 them your souls are being tightly knit & it's harder 2 break that 3 strand cord triple braided. I see it clear as day it's white yarn in the spirit coming together & there's a heart on it. It's beautiful watching her in a rocking chair knitting this yarn in the spirit. What a beautiful analogy of when you come together again. I don't know who this is 4 baby but when you have those  vulnerable conversations, respect the traffic lights & wait 4 your turn at the intersection. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Jm1:19 | Lu8:17 | 1Cor13:4 | Gal5:16-17 | Gen2:22,23 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Ps37:4 | Jer29:11

@Jesus'Girl8188♡ 

 June22/24

Comments

Popular Posts