Prophetic Word: If Its Not The Sock That Matches, There Will Be A Removal Of Counterfeits & A Match Made In Heaven
Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but as I was sorting all 3 of my kid's socks I couldn't find the matching one for it and there were probably 8 or 10 singles and some looked very similar even but different pattern same colors so it still was still different so I just left them. But as I was sorting them while my kids were still in bed and slowly waking up 2 get ready 4 the day & eat breakfast. The Lord was really speaking loud in that moment. And I saw in the Spirit how in a mall there was a similar purse 2 another one but it was actually not the real or authentic and it was cheaper because of it and then I saw in the spirit someone holding up 2 $100 bills but one was a counterfeit and then the vision shifted & I saw in the spirit in willy wonka & chocolate factory the golden ticket that they thought was real but it was actually a counterfeit but was scary is how close it resembled it & then I came back and heard in the spirit I am exposing & removing counterfeits & putting the matching pair the matching sock back together where it belongs, a match made in heaven. And then my Bible landed to Mark10:9 as confirmation where the Lord says what He has already joined together no one can seperate them. Confirming the removing of counterfeits. And then my Bible landed randomly 2 Hebrews11:3 where the Lord says by faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen, keyword there command. The Lord has been highlighting the word command in that passage ok. So hear me by the spirit of God beloved. With one word the Lord will remove counterfeits. With one word the Lord will say time 2 reunite again. God can breathe in your direction and everything changes. Dont miss this. Nothing will seperate them. A sock that looks similar 2 the other one is still not the one that belongs with it. They may appear like they are the matching sock if you don't look closely at them but they have different thinking patterns, different designs ambitions and they are not connected 2 the 3 strand cord because God didn't design this sock for you and it's a counterfeit. Now all the single socks on the bed when I looked at them. I heard yeah they are single but if they ask me I will reveal which one matches them while I prepare that helpmate in their waiting season and mold them 2 perfection 2 come together in harmony ready 4 kingdom marriage. Now often times, God will allow the kingdom spouses 2 briefly meet or cross paths & then he will seperate them and then reveal the good plans he has for you[Jer29:11] during seperation & wilderness season when you have both been transformed by the renewing of your mind in covenant in the secret places with him agreeing 2 do his will in agreement. But until then he will keep the veil over your eyes because you have 2 reach level of spiritual maturity & pass tests. He will not reveal the matching sock that belongs 2 you beloved if you're not ready 4 it and often you'll end up being paired with the wrong sock or waiting like a single one on the bed. My God speak Holy Spirit or you end up single because you paired with the wrong sock unequally yoked and God removes them. Who is the Holy Spirit talking 2 beloved. This is why its so crucial you are becoming that Ephesians5 man & Proverbs31 woman in covenant with Jesus or you have no business marrying anyone because if you're not in covenant with Jesus, now you're just marrying someone out of loneliness, selfishness or following the heart & the flesh for the wrong reasons my God speak Holy Spirit and the heart is treacherous so don't even bother looking for the matching sock beloved if you haven't been converted because if you're not converted & born again in covenant then no matter who you are with even if they are born again you're still unequally yoked because you have not yet gone through the transformation needed 4 kingdom marriage whoo!! and if love never ends and the blessing of the Lord has no sorrow with it then what makes you think you'll recieve what God has 4 you if you do not go through the wilderness transformation because if you intentionally hurt them and are not upright in the heart & cold and selfish my God speak Holy Spirit and he gives you them then that would make him a liar because sorrow doesnt come with it and abusive behavior is not acceptable beloved. Do you get it and God is not a man that he should lie which is why there is a purpose for every season under the heavens and the work is needed like Adam and Eve before they can come together yet. God needs 2 make sure she is ready that suitable helper and he loves her like Christ loves the church & responsible protective. I heard that Holy Ghost not a bachelor mindset whoo!! Not a this is mine that's yours selfish spirit. Mm. I'm just hearing removal of counterfeits. That could be leaders, relationships, positions. This word is connected 2 Removal of Counterfeits & Dethroning & Rising thats going 2 happen that I need 2 prophesy and release yet. God is not playing this season. He will remove anything and move heaven and earth for His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven this season with His children in their rightful position fulfilling their purpose. I don't know who this is for baby but nothing can seperate what God already joined together a match made in heaven so there will be removal of socks attach 2 the one not 4 them by his doing and removal of counterfeits. Shalom my luuvs. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Gen2:22-24 | Ma10:9 | Ecc4:9-12 | 2Cor6:14 | 2Cor11:14 | Hosea4:6 | 2Cor2:11 | Jer29:11
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
July2-5/24
Comments
Post a Comment