Prophetic Word: Angel Visitation Is Coming Beloved, I Will Rescue You & Keep You Safe With My Divine Protection

 Heyyy my luuvs. I don't know who this word is for beloved but Aug19/24 I saw a licence plate that said Psalm91 on it and I cried when I saw it so somebody has been going through it. I felt it so heavy in the spirit. Have your way Holy Spirit. Say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. Then I saw white feathers back to back to back in different parking lots again and again so it got my attention. Then I saw one more feather the next day again. Feathers symbolize freedom, safety, God's presence, authority & protection. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings, you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield & rampart beloved I decree & declare in the name of Jesus. Then I saw licence plates 1&2 on them and both numbers in strongs concordance translates 2 ab which means father. Then I saw a licence plate that said 911 on it and I heard for someone in the spirit  psalm 91:1 stay close 2 me beloved. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Again stay close 2 Him. I'm hearing in the spirit keep your full armor of God on as you hide in the secret places. Then you'll be able 2 stand the battle of the enemys lies & deception when he tries it. I heard that Holy Ghost our weapons are not carnal because the battle is spiritual. Fight in the spirit with the belt of the truth, prayer, the sword of the spirit. Then I saw 911 when I checked my phone random. Then Aug21/24 I was hearing this song called safe by Michael Bolton in the spirit. I think this one is Christian, never heard it but this was the song my abba daddy used 2 get my attention. and this was the song I heard playing in the spirit. I'll keep you safe and I'll be your shelter wherever you are was the sentence that stood out in the realm the most at that moment. My God speak Holy Spirit Psalm 91:1 confirmation. Someone needs rescuing from whatever it is. Could be infirmity illness healing deliverance persecution. For someone I'm hearing depression. I rebuke & bind those demonic spirits & cancel that enemy's assignment and destroy it with Holy Ghost fire and the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed randomly 2 I will protect you from the evil one as further confirmation. Then my Bible landed to 2 Pet2:9 as further confirmation. The Lord knows how to rescue godly ppl from their trials, even while keeping the wicked under punishment until the day of final judgment. So whoever this word is for I prophesy rescues are coming in the name of Jesus. Then my Bible landed randomly 2 2 Timothy2 and what stood out in the spirtual realm jumping off the pages was endure hard ship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. And the last days what ppl will be like godlessness. And I saw a licence plate 949 which translates 2 bebaiosfirm which means steadfast, enduring, sure, certain. And Paul is saying if you're gonna live for Jesus, there will be persecution which is why my Bible keeps landing 2 blessings for persecution lately as confirmation. Then I saw 266 which means sin or offense. Again ppl will betray you in the last days so much godlessness. They worship Him with their lips but their hearts are far from Him but God is saying he knows how 2 keep you safe & rescue you from them. I am hearing in the spirit touch not my annointed. Then I saw licence plate 989 translates 2 betel & it means to cease; stop; bring to an end so I prophesy those attacks are coming to an end in the name of Jesus. I prophesy over you Psalm 91 protection and I call you blessed and protected & I cover you with the blood of Jesus. Then my Bible landed to Amos9:11 restoration. And Matt23:27. Oh thankyou daddy 4 reminging me Holy Spirit I almost forgot 4 someone I did see in the spirit a little flash in an open vision of 17 again when there was what looked like appeared to be a human but dissapeared it was an angel instead. And I heard this in the spirit when I saw this in the spirit. Do not forget 2 show hospitality to strangers, 4 by so doing some ppl have shown hospitality 2 angels without knowing it so I prophesy angel visitation crossing your path in the name of Jesus. Be kind because you may not know it. God is going 2 get you 2 your destination. I don't know who this is for baby but stay close 2 him under his feathers of protection and he will rescue you & keep you safe and bring deliverance and angel visitation. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Psalm91:1,4,11 |  Amos9:11,13 | Heb13:12 | 2Pet2:9 | Psalm3:3 | Eph6:11-12 | James3:16 | Matt23:27
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Aug19,21,29/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie

Comments

Popular Posts