Prophetic Word: Parenting Is Not Hiding Spiritual Truths From The Kids Beloved, Teach Them Knowledge So They Don't Rebell When They're Older Falling Into Sin

      Heyyy my luuvs. I have a quick word for someone beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I've been seeing 213 for a while now consistent but didn't know yet what why the father was showing me this. Than I saw a parent being so strict and taking movies & things away from the children and then the child rebells even more and goes out and does it. Does the complete opposite and then I came back again. And heard in the spirit. My ppl perish for lack of knowledge. Then my Bible landed to 1Cor2:13 my God speak Holy Spirit 213!! Dad!! made the connection and it reads When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths. Pause confirmation by what I saw in the spirit. Don't hide things from the kids, point it out in movies, teach them truth & knowledge what exists and how to fight in the spirit. Vs14 But ppl who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means. Pause im seeing annoyed ppl in the spirit yesss dad this is why family members & aquaintances roll their eyes when you share the gospel or revelations because it's foolishness and just stupid to them because they are unholy, they've been blinded. Then I saw ,462 apodechomai unholy confirmation & I'm seeing the 3 blind mice in the spirit. Mm. They don't even know they're headed in a ditch of destruction because they can't see it. Then I saw 56 and in strongs concordance it means ignorance. Confirmation. 2937 "to wander" Knowledge is power teach your kids. They are going to be exposed to it and evil in the open so may as well be honest & don't hide it from them. Then there's resentment. When you watch Disney movies with them. Point out what's wrong and that it is not of the father beloved. If you see something spiritual in it or something the father reveals 2 you teach them. Don't shelter them. So the next time they watch a movie or someone does what we dont agree with I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing someone trick or treating in the spirit. Ok so then you would tell your kids we are children of the light light and don't represent death or darkness. We expose it. If you see witchcraft in a Disney movie or cartoon point it out 2 the kids we don't agree with it but its in the spiritual realm and you may as well know the truth and knowledge about it so that you don't rebelll later and get into it and then it's even harder than, than being a kid. Teach your kids. I'm hearing in the spirit guidance. And I prophesy over you and your kids if you teach them & train the ways of the Lord and which way 2 go when they are younger than when they are older they won't depart or turn from it in the name of Jesus. Witchcraft is the number one thing kids get into and number one tool satan uses 2 lure teenagers away and kids who endured heartbreak or rejection until they are so far gone its easier to destroy them. Because now there's a hardened heart & bitterness in sin. I heard that Holy Ghost the kids need knowledge so that they aren't ignorant of satans devices. Don't shelter them or they'll rebell even more when they're older because they want to know the truth beloved. I'm hearing again in the spirit my ppl perish for lack of knowledge. The kids don't know the dangers of the world in the spirit because they are not taught by the church or parent especially spiritual realm & witches and they don't have discernment but it is your job 2 cover them, teach them, and intercede 4 them. Then I saw 28 abida Derived from the Hebrew root (avad), meaning 2 destroy "to perish" The name Abida can be understood 2 mean "my father knows" or "father of knowledge." My ppl perish for lack of knowledge confirmation. Everything starts first in the spirit. The warlocks and witches exist. Why hide it from the kids. Show them so they know 2 fight in the spirit. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy no weapon formed against you or your kids shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but if you try 2 shelter your kids & keep the truth from them  they only rebell when they're older which leads 2 resentment. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Prov22:6 | Hosea4:6 | Lu8:17 | 2Cor11:14 | Prov19:2 | Acts17:30 | 1Pet5:8 | 2Cor2:11 | Jhn10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Nov13,14/24

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 13+14+24=51 & 51 in strongs concordance means ignorance and parenting is not hiding spiritual truths from the kids beloved!!

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts