Prophetic Word: Think It Not Strange Beloved, You're Going Through The Affliction Because U R Receiving Promotion & Birthing Deliverance Which Will Then B used 2 Deliver Them
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word for someone beloved. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Test the spirit. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head and only put your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I will start this word backtracking with the confirmations beloved. It all ties in. Jan28/25 I saw 73 which means struggle or conflict in strongs concordance. Then I saw 113 which means Lord, Master, authority in strongs concordance. Then I saw a truck on the hwy that said restore on it and it caught my attention and I heard in the spirit first I'm going to restore your phone and upgrade it then I'm going to restore your life and upgrade it. That may be confirmation. So for someone you have had issues with your phone for a while now and wanted a new one yet and I prophesy over you a complete restoration and years stolen will he redeemed and the locusts shall eat no more in the name of Jesus. Then later I saw someone in the spirit whose phone was broken and said whats happening in the spirit. A minor set back beloved but God is bringing restoration. Recieve it in the name of Jesus.
108 testimony witness confirmation. You will testify beloved. Feb4/25 I saw 758 which means position of authority leader ruler prince in strongs concordance my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like 113 also means the same thing authority postion. Then I saw 73 which means 2 struggle in strongs concordance. Then Feb6/25 I saw 400 which means provision in strongs concordance. Feb7/25 Then I saw someone in the spirit becoming a leader beloved. I'm seeing a leadership position and you will say you don't think you can do this. You will put your hands on your head and think are you serious. Yes the father is. It is a heavy mantle but you are annointed for this position. The Lord says I'm just getting started. Ok the Lord is showing me some kind of affliction in the spirit. Yes you have also been very fatigued and the reason you are going through this health battle is because of your purpose while you're preparing 4 it. You're going through a storm & it is also because you are birthing purpose. Which explains why the Lord kept showing me 73 which means struggle beloved. Then my Bible landed to Acts1 & Vs 8 was highlighted in gold in the spirit then Acts20 & Vs28 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. I prophesy over you you'll be witness 4 Jesus and the leader postion promotion is coming since you prepared for it in the name of Jesus. And for someone else I prophesy over you you will get saved yet and recieve power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and also become a leader in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing and seeing in the spirit I'm in the mood to help you dude you ain't never had a friend like me from aladdin. The father will give you provision. Ask for what you need and recieve beloved and then I saw things multiply in aladdin an open vision in the cave when things multiplied and money and riches. Ok so the Lord is saying I will multiply your little and give you what you need for this position. Then I saw 494 which means God has given in strongs concordance. Confirmation. The power of the Holy Ghost will fall upon you an you'll receive all you need for the assignment God has ordained for you 2 share the gospel beloved. Feb6/25 The Lord showed me an open vision of soul surfer when Bethany Hamilton says why is this happening to me to her friend and she says, I must believe that something good will come out of this. Ok so for the one that had the affliction. You will testify and be healed and see light at the end of the tinned again. I heard the spirit of the Lord saying I am calming the storm and bringing it to an end.
Then I heard in the spirit think it not strange these things are happening to you beloved. Backtracking Feb6/25 I saw someone in the spirit crying battling this sickness and the enemy tried to take you out with affliction so this may be the same person but I'm hearing in the spirit the affliction was for your deliverance so you could deliver them my God speak Holy Spirit im seeing someone giving birth in the spirit. You are giving birth to deliverance so you can deliver them and ministry will be birthed through this and you will set many captives free my God speak Holy Spirit because of your testimony and heavy mantle annointing that came from this affliction. Then I saw 616 give birth confirmation then I saw deliver us on YouTube and then I heard the song playing in the spirit. So you have been believing for your deliverance from this and the Lord is saying is anything 2 hard for me beloved. You will be whole again free from all afflictions. Mm. All not some all of them. Fatigue was one of them. Feb5/25 I had a prophetic dream of someone trying to swim above the water and this underwater snake was on their tail trying to devour them. Feb6/25 backtracking again I saw 404 akaph to go around Hebrew verb "akaph" primarily means to go around or to encompass. It conveys the action of encircling or surrounding something, often with the implication of protection or completeness. I'm hearing in the spirit the father had to take you the long way around like the israleites in the wilderness for your training and protection. The snake in the dream represented you weren't ready for battle so going the long way was for your protection. Then I saw 400 to cry out call out provision. You cried out for your deliverance. 58 mourning lamentation,181 disorder confusion instability or testimony witness. So you were confused by the affliction but the Lord is saying I am taking what the enemy meant for harm beloved and im turning things around and using it as you come out of your wilderness and step into your postion. 4 such a time as this. I'm also hearing in the spirit the underwater snake in the prophetic dream also means the python spirit has been trying 2 suffocate you, devour you and silence your voice your purpose but I rebuke that python spirit I bind it in the name of Jesus Christ and I cast it out and send it back 2 hell in the name of Jesus and cancel that assignment and I cover you with the superior blood of Jesus. Then my Bible landed to Matt8 & Vs26 when Jesus calms the storm was highlighted in gold in the spirit.Then I saw 529 faithfulness. God is faithful beloved. He won't let you go through it without birthing purpose. Then Feb7/25 I saw 616 again which means give birth in strongs concordance, futher confirmation. I prophesy over you beloved you shall not die but you shall live and proclaim what the Lord has done fulfilling your purpose and I delcare by Jesus' striped you are healed in the name of Jesus. Feb7/25 I saw someone on a boat in the spirit and It was like I was seeing through their eyes and what was in their head and it was utter fear because as I Iooked in the spirit in front of them the waves were big the water was rough and looking ahead was this heavy fog and mist. So now you have this storm and wind and then this fog and you couldn't see clearly ahead and then I came back again. Then I saw 850 which means gloomy or murky and murkey means dark and gloomy, especially due to thick mist. mist, my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the heavy fog mist and fishermen I saw in the canoe in the spirit. Baby don't miss this. When you go through a storm you won't able to see if you're looking ahead with your eyes beloved because we walk by faith not by sight and you need 2 trust Jesus. Peter took his eyes off him and he began to sink because of it. That's prophetic for someone beloved. Im hearing in the spirit focus keep your eyes on me beloved and not the fog ahead. I will order your steps. I will guide you to the shore again. Im hearing in the spirit oh you of little faith I got your back beloved. Did I not rebuke the waves and the wind when I was on the boat with them. I will do the same and calm your storm beloved. Do you trust me in it because a double minded man is tossing 2 and fro with the waves and the wind. Then my Bible landed to 1Cor1:7 and he will keep you strong to the end was highlighted in gold in the spirit. Strong 555 confirmation. 320 end confirmation. Vs7 Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Then I saw 299 which means blameless in strongs concordance. Confirmation. The father is saying he intends 2 partner with you 2 greater levels when you come out of this wilderness. It was not all for nothing beloved. When you look with your eyes in the natural instead of the spiritual you will see fog ahead as you take this leap of faith and paddle with fear instead of confidence. As you come into promotion lean not on your own understanding and trust him. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing a crowd of ppl all waiting for prayer and deliverance. The reason you went through the affliction is because you are giving birth 2 deliverance which will then deliver all of them because you are annointed for ministry and leadership and you overcome this yet what I'm seeing in the spirit. I see you established and whole again. I see you with energy again in the spirit. Don't look at what it is now because the spirit world is more real than the natural world you're in beloved and I saw you healed from it and whole again. Recieve it in the name of Jesus. 616 give birth confirmation. God is bringing restoration because you need to be revived again for this postion and the strength needed. I speak to your dry bones beloved I prophesy dry bones come alive again in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy over you no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but you're going through the affliction because you are receiving promotion and birthing deliverance which will then be used to deliver them. I am always interceding you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Acts1:8 | Acts20:28 | Matt8:26 | 1Cor1:7 | Matt28:19-20 | Eph2:6,10 | 2Cor5:7 | 2Thess3:3 | Gal6:7-9 | 1Pet5:10 | 1Pet5:8 | Jhn10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Jan28-Feb4,5,6,7/25
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 28+ 4+5+6+7+25=75 & 75 in strongs concordance means 2 struggle or to be unwilling or refuse and this is what I saw in the spirit you questioned if you could do this but I prophesy you will fulfill your kingdom purpose in the name of Jesus Christ beloved!!
108 testimony witness confirmation. You will testify beloved. Feb4/25 I saw 758 which means position of authority leader ruler prince in strongs concordance my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like 113 also means the same thing authority postion. Then I saw 73 which means 2 struggle in strongs concordance. Then Feb6/25 I saw 400 which means provision in strongs concordance. Feb7/25 Then I saw someone in the spirit becoming a leader beloved. I'm seeing a leadership position and you will say you don't think you can do this. You will put your hands on your head and think are you serious. Yes the father is. It is a heavy mantle but you are annointed for this position. The Lord says I'm just getting started. Ok the Lord is showing me some kind of affliction in the spirit. Yes you have also been very fatigued and the reason you are going through this health battle is because of your purpose while you're preparing 4 it. You're going through a storm & it is also because you are birthing purpose. Which explains why the Lord kept showing me 73 which means struggle beloved. Then my Bible landed to Acts1 & Vs 8 was highlighted in gold in the spirit then Acts20 & Vs28 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. I prophesy over you you'll be witness 4 Jesus and the leader postion promotion is coming since you prepared for it in the name of Jesus. And for someone else I prophesy over you you will get saved yet and recieve power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and also become a leader in the name of Jesus. I'm hearing and seeing in the spirit I'm in the mood to help you dude you ain't never had a friend like me from aladdin. The father will give you provision. Ask for what you need and recieve beloved and then I saw things multiply in aladdin an open vision in the cave when things multiplied and money and riches. Ok so the Lord is saying I will multiply your little and give you what you need for this position. Then I saw 494 which means God has given in strongs concordance. Confirmation. The power of the Holy Ghost will fall upon you an you'll receive all you need for the assignment God has ordained for you 2 share the gospel beloved. Feb6/25 The Lord showed me an open vision of soul surfer when Bethany Hamilton says why is this happening to me to her friend and she says, I must believe that something good will come out of this. Ok so for the one that had the affliction. You will testify and be healed and see light at the end of the tinned again. I heard the spirit of the Lord saying I am calming the storm and bringing it to an end.
Then I heard in the spirit think it not strange these things are happening to you beloved. Backtracking Feb6/25 I saw someone in the spirit crying battling this sickness and the enemy tried to take you out with affliction so this may be the same person but I'm hearing in the spirit the affliction was for your deliverance so you could deliver them my God speak Holy Spirit im seeing someone giving birth in the spirit. You are giving birth to deliverance so you can deliver them and ministry will be birthed through this and you will set many captives free my God speak Holy Spirit because of your testimony and heavy mantle annointing that came from this affliction. Then I saw 616 give birth confirmation then I saw deliver us on YouTube and then I heard the song playing in the spirit. So you have been believing for your deliverance from this and the Lord is saying is anything 2 hard for me beloved. You will be whole again free from all afflictions. Mm. All not some all of them. Fatigue was one of them. Feb5/25 I had a prophetic dream of someone trying to swim above the water and this underwater snake was on their tail trying to devour them. Feb6/25 backtracking again I saw 404 akaph to go around Hebrew verb "akaph" primarily means to go around or to encompass. It conveys the action of encircling or surrounding something, often with the implication of protection or completeness. I'm hearing in the spirit the father had to take you the long way around like the israleites in the wilderness for your training and protection. The snake in the dream represented you weren't ready for battle so going the long way was for your protection. Then I saw 400 to cry out call out provision. You cried out for your deliverance. 58 mourning lamentation,181 disorder confusion instability or testimony witness. So you were confused by the affliction but the Lord is saying I am taking what the enemy meant for harm beloved and im turning things around and using it as you come out of your wilderness and step into your postion. 4 such a time as this. I'm also hearing in the spirit the underwater snake in the prophetic dream also means the python spirit has been trying 2 suffocate you, devour you and silence your voice your purpose but I rebuke that python spirit I bind it in the name of Jesus Christ and I cast it out and send it back 2 hell in the name of Jesus and cancel that assignment and I cover you with the superior blood of Jesus. Then my Bible landed to Matt8 & Vs26 when Jesus calms the storm was highlighted in gold in the spirit.Then I saw 529 faithfulness. God is faithful beloved. He won't let you go through it without birthing purpose. Then Feb7/25 I saw 616 again which means give birth in strongs concordance, futher confirmation. I prophesy over you beloved you shall not die but you shall live and proclaim what the Lord has done fulfilling your purpose and I delcare by Jesus' striped you are healed in the name of Jesus. Feb7/25 I saw someone on a boat in the spirit and It was like I was seeing through their eyes and what was in their head and it was utter fear because as I Iooked in the spirit in front of them the waves were big the water was rough and looking ahead was this heavy fog and mist. So now you have this storm and wind and then this fog and you couldn't see clearly ahead and then I came back again. Then I saw 850 which means gloomy or murky and murkey means dark and gloomy, especially due to thick mist. mist, my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like the heavy fog mist and fishermen I saw in the canoe in the spirit. Baby don't miss this. When you go through a storm you won't able to see if you're looking ahead with your eyes beloved because we walk by faith not by sight and you need 2 trust Jesus. Peter took his eyes off him and he began to sink because of it. That's prophetic for someone beloved. Im hearing in the spirit focus keep your eyes on me beloved and not the fog ahead. I will order your steps. I will guide you to the shore again. Im hearing in the spirit oh you of little faith I got your back beloved. Did I not rebuke the waves and the wind when I was on the boat with them. I will do the same and calm your storm beloved. Do you trust me in it because a double minded man is tossing 2 and fro with the waves and the wind. Then my Bible landed to 1Cor1:7 and he will keep you strong to the end was highlighted in gold in the spirit. Strong 555 confirmation. 320 end confirmation. Vs7 Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Then I saw 299 which means blameless in strongs concordance. Confirmation. The father is saying he intends 2 partner with you 2 greater levels when you come out of this wilderness. It was not all for nothing beloved. When you look with your eyes in the natural instead of the spiritual you will see fog ahead as you take this leap of faith and paddle with fear instead of confidence. As you come into promotion lean not on your own understanding and trust him. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing a crowd of ppl all waiting for prayer and deliverance. The reason you went through the affliction is because you are giving birth 2 deliverance which will then deliver all of them because you are annointed for ministry and leadership and you overcome this yet what I'm seeing in the spirit. I see you established and whole again. I see you with energy again in the spirit. Don't look at what it is now because the spirit world is more real than the natural world you're in beloved and I saw you healed from it and whole again. Recieve it in the name of Jesus. 616 give birth confirmation. God is bringing restoration because you need to be revived again for this postion and the strength needed. I speak to your dry bones beloved I prophesy dry bones come alive again in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy over you no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but you're going through the affliction because you are receiving promotion and birthing deliverance which will then be used to deliver them. I am always interceding you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Acts1:8 | Acts20:28 | Matt8:26 | 1Cor1:7 | Matt28:19-20 | Eph2:6,10 | 2Cor5:7 | 2Thess3:3 | Gal6:7-9 | 1Pet5:10 | 1Pet5:8 | Jhn10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Jan28-Feb4,5,6,7/25
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 28+ 4+5+6+7+25=75 & 75 in strongs concordance means 2 struggle or to be unwilling or refuse and this is what I saw in the spirit you questioned if you could do this but I prophesy you will fulfill your kingdom purpose in the name of Jesus Christ beloved!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment