Prophetic Word: Yes Baby You're All They Want & Far Longer Than Forever Beloved They'll Hold U In Their Heart, Because It's Forever 4 Them Even In Bad Times All In & Your Promise Is Still Coming Yet Even If It Doesn't Look Like It Is
Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word for a beloved brother in Christ reading this waiting for kingdom marriage but if you resonate with this, this word is could also be for a beloved sister in Christ just flip it confirm with your daddy, then take it and recieve it. The exact song I heard on the 8th in the spirit, my abba daddy showed me the song today in the natural and it caught my attention. You know you have to release it when hes like ah baby girl I need you 2 finish this and release it. I kindaaa chuckled when I saw it pop up on my feed yesss daddy I need 2 get this done even if it's 4th watch and release it. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Test the spirit. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head and only put your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Prophesy what you want to your children. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I recieved this download since Feb1/25 so whomever this word is for beloved. Some parts may apply or all of it. But eat the meat spit out the bone if it is. You'll know whats yours as this word bears witness with your spirit. I prophesy in part but always confirm with the father beloved. This word is connected to Infallible Proofs, Miracles & Ressurection Power Will Manifest The Dreams That U Wish & Hope 4 Beloved & Will Come True 2 Fulfillment so that may also be yours 2 if this is when I saw Cinderella in the spirit. Test the spirit. So quick recap Feb4/25 I saw 108 testimony witness and this was also connected the word to prayers are being answered, the shaking in the spirit, and you're going to see it I prophesy over you in the name of Jesus. 186 unwavering steadfast confirmation. I saw 332 which means to crown so his wife is the crown to her husband. Esther is getting ready 2 meet her king and she is waiting on God beloved. 1235 fully awake alert then my Bible landed to Matt28 and earthquake and ressurection was highlighted in gold in the spirit. There's going to be a great shaking for whom this word is for beloved. 657 the end. The waiting will soon come 2 an end. 69 to be watchful stay awake and that was also the same day I heard the song hold on just a little longer In the spirit. It amazes me how the father uses one word and other parts of it and it all somehow connects in the end. All connected. I saw 123 land on the 4th and 424 go up or ascend. Confirmation. My Bible landed to Matt8:26 Jesus calms the storm confirmation. The affliction will come 2 an end. 228 true or to be strong confirmation, position of authority leader ruler prince. Then I saw 222 and Gen2:22 says Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib, and he brought her to the man and I prophesy the father will bring the wife 2 the husband at the appointed time in the name of Jesus. When its not his time you cant rush it, when it is God's time you cannot stop it!! Then I saw 719 harmos which means joint, connection. The term "harmos" refers to a joint or connection, often used in the context of something being fitted or joined together unison. Then I saw a man in the spirit touch a woman's cheek with his hand and looked into her eyes so intense that moment where they were about to kiss and then I came back again. Then I saw 816 which means 2 look intently gaze; intense. Then I saw 413 which means toward, into, near in strongs concordance. Quick recap Feb5/25 I saw 362 which means to wait for; to expect, 529 meeting encounter so the father is emphasizing your full circle moment is getting closer beloved. Then I saw 107 letter,26 love,1234 split open, 270 to take hold of or to reap or harvest 342 renewal,1234 split open break open again. Ok so I prophesy your red sea is splitting open beloved and that affliction is coming 2 an end in the name of Jesus. I would read that other word again as it connects 4 whomever this word is for beloved. New revelation Feb8/25 I heard the song far longer than forever playing in the spirit. Pause and that was the song that also popped up on my feed to confirm 2 release it. Now the song in the spirit caught my attention but the sentence that kept repeating in the spirit was I close my eyes and I am where you are and then later that day and the 10th I saw 333 which means observe watch and so for both spouses because I am seeing both spelled out in an open vision In the spirit. For both you are always in their head. You open your eyes you see them, you close your eyes there they are again. You cannot stop thinking of them. And they can't either beloved. I'm seeing a braid in the spirit. This is a 2 way street and its reciprocated because the father puts it there and you 2 are one flesh and are connected to the same 3 strand cord in the spirit. Lyrics: If I could break the spell, I'd run to him today. But somehow I know he's on his way to me. Derek, you and I were meant to be. Pause Odette couldn't get 2 Derek. She was not permitted yet but she was in love with Derek as much as he was in love with Odette. And they waited. They knew they were the one and the bond was spiritual an unshakable bond she says. Yes you 2 are one flesh. The father is saying really listen to Lyrics because this is whats in your spouse's heart and head, both of them. Lyrics: Far longer than forever. I'll hold you in my heart. It's almost like you're here with me. Although we're far apart. Pause I am hearing in the spirit they feel you close 2 them because you are one with them and although there is physical distance, there is no distance in the spirit. Your presence in the spirit is so strong its like you're there with them even though you're not physically yet. They will always hold you in there heart beloved. Lyrics: Far longer than forever. As constant as a star. I close my eyes and I am where you are. Pause again you're always on their mind and in their dreams beloved and when they close their eyes it's like they can feel you and you can feel them. 333 observe completion. Lyrics: Sure as the dawn brings the sunrise. We've an unshakable bond. Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond. 126 forever confirmation. It will last forever because you are one flesh and it's ordained by God beloved. Lyrics: For longer than forever. I swear that I'll be true. I made an everlasting vow. To find a way to you. For longer than forever. Like no love ever known. And with your love. I'll never be alone. Pause the father is saying although you are in seperation, your kingdom spouse is going through the necessary steps and process and 2 do whatever it takes to find a way to you by pleasing the Lord and going through the inevitable transformation for doors to open. Your abba daddy to work on you and them. He had to do some things first through you 2 build endurance and sepration is all strategic to become more like him through it. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing a thorn in the spirit. There's a thorn in the flesh for a reason. It strengthens you and makes you more resilent. I'm seeing a caterpillar in a chrysalis in the spirit. There has 2 be a dying in the process of becoming a butterfly and new creation. Mm. So embrace the transformation that will push you closer to the plans God has for you beloved and purposes. Time and absence did not stop how they felt about one another and they vowed to wait & hold eachother in their hearts til they are reunited again and then marriage. That's prophetic that's someone's confirmation. When God releases them 2 reunite again, it'll be right where you left off like you were never seperated. My God speak Holy Spirit when Odette and Derek were younger they started out as friends but never imagined that they would be their person and the one they fall in love with. So the father is saying you never thought they were your type or you had a chance with her/him. You never knew that would be your future wife/husband. But God had a bigger plan for his kingdom my God speak Holy Spirit kindaaa like Odettes dad the king had a big plan to unite his kingdom with Derek's mom's kingdom through Derek and Odettes union and marriage. It was an arranged marriage since they were kids but then they suddenly fell in love unexpected. 26 love 159 love confirmation. That's prophetic your union wss always ordained yet and the father arranged and ordained this. I'm hearing in the spirit every day of your life is written in my book, in the prophecy files it is written and you cannot stop it. It's still going to happen and surprise you when it does yet. You may forget as time as goes by beloved but I have not forgotten. Abraham and Sarah expected the arrival of their promise sooner than my timing beloved but my timing is perfect. Before the foundation of the world, my timing for future Prophecies that are already written are appointed & decided beforehand beloved.342 renewal, 841 God has blessed. Another confirmation those prophetic words are connected. Feb10/25 quick recap. I saw 16 which means desire and I saw 143 which means to perceive understand, discernment, or hebrew month of adar, which is the month of march in the Gregorian calender beloved. I saw 413 toward, into, near so if this is your word confirm with the father what adar means for you beloved. Adar could be your month as well it could be march this year, march next year march 3 years from now beloved, or march could mean something else but just remember there's a purpose for the waiting and preparation in the wilderness. Delay may need to be broken. The enemy is also fighting your kingdom marriage. Then I saw 311 delay confirmation. And Ecc3:11 in am open vision. He makes all things beautiful in His time beloved. Then my Bible landed to Daniel 10 when I opened it and Vs11 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. And the man said to me, “Daniel, you are very precious to God, so listen carefully to what I have to say to you. Stand up, for I have been sent to you.” When he said this to me, I stood up, still trembling. Pause so the father is saying beloved you are very precious 2 him. You are like Daniel and have integrity and and a spirit of excellence. Vs 12 Then he said, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. Pause im hearing in the spirit confusion you started to question if you were decieved or heard God correct because you're still waiting for manifestation and fulfillment. Vs12 I have come in answer to your prayer. Vs13 But for twenty-one days the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked my way. Then Michael, one of the archangels, came to help me, and I left him there with the spirit prince of the kingdom of Persia. 228 true or to be strong confirmation, position of authority leader ruler or prince my God speak Holy Spirit prince, prince of Persia?? 311 delay confirmation. Seek the Lord beloved If you need 2 do the daniel fast for 21 days yet so that's plant based meals involves abstaining from certain types of foods for a specified period, often 21 days beloved without any meat, dairy, sugar, carbs, caffeine and only incorporates vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans, whole grains and lentils but again confirm with your abba daddy if you need 2 do it because fasting and prayer is like a force when combined beloved. Now we all know delay is an illusion and God is on time like he was 4 days late with Lazarus but showed up and still on time when he did 2 get all the glory from it. Ok and although the enemy still tries to delay it kindaaa like he did with Daniel when his prayer was answered fasted 21 days but the principality wouldn't let the angel get to him.311delay 55 wrestle confirmation. God will use these setbacks to learn to fast contend and pray for training purposes. I heard that Holy Ghost 2 strengthen you for your purpose but the father is still on time beloved and nothing can stop it!! Not even the devil or evil spirits. Im hearing in the spirit. Lean not on your own understanding and trust Him.With the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day beloved. When God says near or close or countdown even, his near is not our idea of near because he is outside of time beloved. Time is just a concept 2 Him. I heard that Holy Ghost you think you're running out of time because you're getting older and haven't seen it yet and you think God won't come through for you or do what he promised. But the devil is a liar and God's word does not return void beloved. He will still do it!! Like he did with Hannah and Sarah and Abraham. He is the way the truth the life and he cannot lie beloved. I heard that dad yesss. Some things cannot happen until perfect timing thats appointed. Hannah's womb wasn't barren. Her womb was closed because she couldn't birth just any baby any time any season with Elkanah her husband who wanted children. God prevented her from conceiving because He knew Samuel would be His prophet but Hannah couldn't see the bigger picture yet why she had to wait and she couldn't have children just any season. After Samuel, she would then go on to have 5 more children. She was never barren but her faith was being tested and she had to wait years to have children. 362 to wait for to expect confirmation. 540 believe confirm trust confirmation. Can you honestly say you trust him. Even though it looks like nothing in the natural right now what he promised. God had a greater purpose closing Hannah's womb, for through her he was furthering His kingdom. Jumping down to Feb13/25 I saw an engagement in the spirit. Confirming it is. There was music and my heart will go on was playing instrumental in the spirit and there was a sign that said will you marry me & roses and then he got down on one knee when she saw it and I came back again. So titanic may be confirmation. Or she may like roses and the song lyrics my heart will go on is another confirmation from the father their heart will go on and on and they won't let go beloved. Near far wherever you are you're one with them, one flesh and there is no distance in the spirit. Then I saw 529 encounter meeting, 781 and it means betrothed or to engage in strongs concordance the promise of marriage, 271 amethyst gem, 33 come 712 box chest or morning meal, breakfast. I saw 261 ignorant or unity oneness, 489 recompense reward, 128 ground land earth soil, 781 betrothed engagement so I prophesy favor with estate, land, houses that are coming as part of your inheritance amd kingdom marriage is still coming in the name of Jesus. 360 strength might power release to depart to return confirmation. 33 come confirmation. Then I saw 346 to bring together unite, 212 wheel full circle again. Going back to Feb10/25 I saw 116 and 115 then saw Ruth spelled out in an open vision in the spirit. And it reads Vs15 Look,” Naomi said to her, “your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and to her gods. You should do the same.” Vs16 But Ruth replied, “Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your ppl will be my ppl, and your God will be my God. Pause so Ruth is all in when it's time beloved. You don't have 2 worry about commitment. I heard that Holy Ghost im hearing in the spirit you wanna know when things get bad or hard in marriage will they still be all in. The father is saying yes this one is God sent and there will be none of that or seperation. They are all in. Ruth is loyal, faithful and committed. She will feel safe and loved with Boaz but notice she's stubborn when Naomi tells her to just leave her beloved because that's how loyal she is. She refuses 2 leave just because they are going through a hard time with losses and famine. Whoo!! She is a woman of character and she can be trusted. She says wherever you go I go, wherever you live, I live. The end. She will never leave you beloved. That is prophetic for someone and someone's confirmation. Maybe you were thinking this or will yet. She's all in but I'm also hearing in the spirit so is Boaz beloved. He takes Ruth as his wife and goes all in as her kinsman redeemer God uses because it was ordained by him. 19 goodness, 20 joy, 33 come, 781 betrothed or to engage promise of marriage. Then I heard the song by DJ Sammy heaven in the spirit. Baby you all that I want.. starting with the bridge I've been waitin' for so long For somethin' to arrive, For love to come along. Now our dreams are comin' true. Through the good times and the bad Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you my God speak Holy Spirit confirming Ruth!! Through good and bad she will not walk away beloved. She's in all the way to the end. 320 end. Then I saw 105 eagle 82 fly ,424 to rise go up ascend in strongs concordance. So the father is saying you make them feel like they are in heaven. You make them feel like they can fly and do anything believing in them. Ok back to the lyrics: Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years. There was only you and me. We were young and wild and free. Pause for whomever this word is for you were younger when you last spoke and met since seperation and there were feelings and a connection. Lyrics: Now nothin' can take you away from me. We've been down that road before But that's over now. You keep me comin' back for more. Pause now nothing can take you away from me because they know the truth you're their person and they are contending and fighting in prayer to have you back again. And believe me I'm hearing in the spirit they will never let you go ever again when you're finally back together again. Rightfully belong to them at the appointed time and prayer and believing in faith will make it happen and kingdom marriage promise will come to fufillment I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Lyrics: Baby, you're all that I want. When you're lyin' here in my arms. I'm findin' it hard to believe. We're in heaven. Pause they already feel this even though there hasn't been intimacy like this yet but they will feel this when there is. And love is all that I need. And I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see. We're in heaven. They saw something in you beloved. You stole their heart since you met. You have the heart of the father and you emanate his light and glory within. Oh, once in your life you find someone. Who will turn your world around. Bring you up when you're feelin' down. Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me Oh, there's lots that I could say. But just hold me now 'Cause our love will light the way and then it goes back to into the chorus. Baby you're all that I want ok so it's you beloved. No one else and they are waiting and committed. You turn their world around and did since you met. They felt so much love and true friendship. I'm hearing in the spirit. You cared for them when they were at their lowest. Nothing could change what you mean to me so nothing anyone does or says to try to turn you against them will work because the father has already revealed the truth about your person and they will see right through the agenda of Satan to try to seperate you again with lies and deception. Our love will light the way because your love and union is a representation of Jesus Christ and his bride as a union and with Holy Spirit you are one flesh & in him there is no darkness which makes you all light the light of the world because of who dwells within therefore He is a lamp 2 your feet & a light 2 your path because He is the Word and the Word became flesh. Whoo!! And light does what exposes and drives out darkness mm I'm seeing a lighthouse in the spirit my God speak Holy Spirit a lighthouse will light the way kindaaa like a lighthouse emits light so powerful you can see through fog, storms and long distances and darkness whoo!! That's prophetic your kingdom marriage will light the way like a lighthouse for other marriages. Lighthouses guide ships mm. They guide them to save routes warning them of hazardous places like reefs sandbanks and rocky shores 123 shores land confirmation. Feb14/25 my Bible landed to Matt28 then Isa40:31 when I opened it. So I prophesy there will be a ressurection of promises and fulfillment and as you wait on Him, the father will strengthen you again in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 123 shore land again. I saw 383 to stir to shake up which confirms the shakings and miracles yet and this word is connected. Then I saw 553 to be strong, courageous, to eagerly wait, to expect. So they have been in expectation that God will still do what he promised. 355 doe The term "ayyalah" refers to a female deer, often symbolizing grace, beauty, and swiftness. 354 taking up, ascension or deer stag Hebrew word "ayyal" refers to a male deer or stag, often symbolizing longing, grace, and strength swiftness, longing is being highlighted which confirms far longer than forever and heaven. Words are connected. Going back to Feb1/25 quick recap I saw Adar in an open vision saw 212 and my Bible landed to Ruth2:12 Adar is the twelfth month of the Hebrew calendar, corresponding to February-March in the secular Gregorian calendar. It is a month of joy and celebration, most notably for the festival of Purim, which commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people as recorded in the Book of Esther. Test the spirit. Confirm with the father if thats for you beloved. For someone meeting your kingdom spouse will take place in February this month or March this year next year or a few years yet. This word is also connects with Prophetic Word: Beloved Don't Long 4 The Good Old Days B4 U Were A New Creation When U Come Full Circle Again, Greater Days R Ahead, I Am Doing A New Thing When Ruth Meets Boaz At The Threshing Floor When I Reunite U Again and the word of the vision of the body guard so in love and protective. Feb15/25 I then saw 699 which means pleasing window or lattice in strongs concordance and then I saw it again and as soon as I saw this the father showed me an open vision of 1969 Romeo watching Juliet in the spirit. 333 observe confirmation. Really get the gravity of this and how much passion there is. The father is saying this is how your wife/husband feels at this moment. 104 letter, 107 letter, 529 encounter meeting,26 love,159 love confirming its coming beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit love is in the air beloved. Then my Bible landed to Song of songs & 6 was highlighted in gold in the spirit when they are reunited. Then I saw 414 and 212 wheel so you will come full circle yet 4 such a time as this I prophesy in the name of Jesus. Feb16/25 And lastly I heard the song I still believe in destiny by cindrella 3 in the spirit. And then saw it pop up on my YouTube yet & it caught my attention. And I saw 1246 and heard look it up in the spirit and it means desire request in strongs concordance. Listen to the song if this is your word beloved. They desire you and they still believe but they are praying fasting and waiting faithfully til the father says yes. I prophesy over you what God has joined together no one can put asunder or seperate in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I prophesy over you beloved no weapon formed against you or your kingdom spouse/ marriage & promises and purposes shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I don't know who this is for baby but yes you're all they want & far longer than forever they'll hold you in their heart because it's forever for them even in bad times all in and its still coming yet even if it doesn't look like it is. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.
Ruth1:15-16 | Ruth4:13 | Daniel10:11-12 | SongofSongs6 | Gen3:22-24 | Ma10:8-9 | Ecc4:9-12 | Matt28 | Isa40:31 | Num23:19 | Prov6:31 | Isa55:11 | 1Cor2:9 | Jer29:11 | Jhn10:10@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Feb1,4,5,8,10,13,14,15,16/25
The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 1+4+5+8+10+13+14+15+16+25=111 & 111 means joy in strongs concordance. You're all they want & far longer than forever they'll hold you in their heart beloved because it's forever for them even in bad times all in and its still coming yet even if it doesn't look like it is!!
Prophetess Shellz Marie
Comments
Post a Comment