Prophetic Word: Beloved There Will B Scoffers, Mockers & Ppl Following False Doctrine & Seducing Spirits Divination Because Its One Of The Signs Of The Rise Of Deception So Always Check Your Heart & Examine Your Motives & B Ready 4 Jesus 2 Return Again

        Heyyy my luuvs. I have a word concerning the last days and body of Christ beloved. Plz forgive me for spelling errors if there is. Plz dad take my words out of my mouth and take my thoughts out of my head. Put only your thoughts in my head and only put your words on my lips. Prophesy what you want to your children. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I first got the download since 3 days ago but what was interesting today is the way the Lord ordered my steps to prophesy & release this. So I came across some old videos and content of rapture videos and I saw 1212 now I will further elaborate this but when I saw these videos I felt this shift in the spirit and it caught my attention. I will re post these videos I still saved back then and forgot about them. I feel the urgency in the spirit. The father is trying to wake up more ppl with all the earthquakes increasing and volcano eruptions. I also heard deception is on the rise in the spirit. Now backtracking again Feb7/25 I saw 33 and then I saw 44 and 33 means come and 44 means hook in strongs concordance so I waited for more confirmation. Then The Lord showed me in the spirit when this celebrity Rhianna this artist was being interviewed when she said cuz I'm a devil worshipper and then I came back again. When she said that I felt the grief of the father stirring in my spirit. Then my Bible landed to Matt4:4 temptation of Jesus which was highlighted in gold in the spirit. And it also explained why I saw 44 my God speak Holy Spirit it also means hook she was hooked she was in the industry working in the kingdom of darkness. 64 to trap catch or ensnare confirmation. There is nothing new under the sun beloved and the celebrities bow down to Satan and Satan gives them fame and fortune but kindaaa like Satan tempted Jesus with the kingdoms of this world in the wilderness but Jesus said it is written and he never bowed down, he never sinned. That's what is happening today with so many ppl and celebrities bowing down to Satan and worshipping him but time is running out for them. I'm seeing a clock that just keeps ticking and I'm hearing ticking time bomb in the spirit. I'm seeing in the spirit that astro world concert when this artists mocks the rapture and Jesus returning again.  He just looks demon possessed. Chanting in the spirit realm blood thirsty demon. Ppl were sacrificed and the whole concert was a satanic ritual to worship Satan. These ppl were screaming and getting crushed and then I came back again. I can hardly take hearing it but this is a sign of the times we are in. I don't get to decide what the father shows me in the spirit. God is not mocked and there will be a rapture for the bride elect that will be spared from God's wrath on the earth judgement in the great tribulation. My God speak Holy Spirit im seeing John3:3 spelled out in an open vision in the spirit. 33!! Dad yessss that's also why I have been always seeing it!! born again!! John3:3 Vs3 Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God. Confirmation. You can't be a devil worshipper and go to heaven. You gotta throw that life away repent and serve the Lord Jesus living a life free from sin and wickedness. I have also been seeing 115 alot very consistent. Then I saw 50 which means ignorance in strongs concordance. Later that day then my Bible landed to Joel1 & Vs15 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. The day of the Lord is near, the day when destruction comes from the Almighty. How terrible that day will be! The father is emphasizing this wants His ppl 2 be ready 4 King Jesus when He returns again. Then I saw 82 which means fly in strongs concordance. Confirmation harpazo is the catching away meeting the Lord in the air beloved. Joel1:15!! The day of the Lord is near and ppl are still asleep and acting so complacent. I heard that Holy Ghost im seeing in the spirit many ppl actually starting to push the Bible away and read different books or put their own spin on it and im hearing in the spirit many will walk away from the faith beloved. Seducing spirits. Doctrines of demons. Feb8/2 then I saw 626 which means to defend oneself in strongs concordance and they will actually have the audacity 2 defend their false doctrine because they are that far gone beloved given themselves over to reprobate mind and some of them have been operating under a spirit of divination and I'm hearing I am going 2 continue exposing them. I am separating the wheat from the tares in this season. Then I saw 1114 sorcery or deception And 717 expose bare confirmation. 94 wicked And my Bible landed to Ezk33 when I opened it and Vs30 was highlighted in gold in the spirit. I heard in the spirit beloved you are entertaining to them. Then the Lord my daddy God showed me in an open vision of someone performing in the spirit someone on America's got talent. Actors these ppl aren't Christians. Vs30 says Son of man, your people talk about you in their houses and whisper about you at the doors. They say to each other, ‘Come on, let’s go hear the prophet tell us what the Lord is saying!’ So my ppl come pretending to be sincere and sit before you. pause slanderous and think God doesn't see it!! They listen to your words, but they have no intention of doing what you say. Their mouths are full of lustful words, and their hearts seek only after money. You are very entertaining to them, like someone who sings love songs with a beautiful voice or plays fine music on an instrument. They hear what you say, but they don’t act on it! Vs33 But when all these terrible things happen to them as they certainly willthen they will know a prophet has been among them.”  717 expose confirmation. 60 mourning lamentation, 1111 complain, 94 wicked, 454 foolishness. I have tried to warn them be a doer, not a hearer only decieving yourself beloved. The father is saying terrible things will happen to them because they will not listen to the prophet or repent. I, the Lord have spoken. I'm hearing in the spirit some of them will continue in their divination til it takes them. Because the Lord says you shall not suffer a witch to live because the wages of sin is death. Then I saw 320 end confirmation. God is not playing and he's warning them. Notice God says, they have no intention of doing it. They think the prophet is just cute an entertainer to them. Everybody wants a word from the prophet I heard that Holy Ghost but when you warn them to repent from sin nobody wants to hear it. Mm. And then they wonder why all these bad things keep happening to them. As long as they are into divination there is no covering for them. Yess dad yess I see someone holding an umbrella in the rain in the spirit and the other person is walking beside them getting wet. There is no covering, none no supernatural shield of protection.159 guilty confirmation. Feb10/25 I saw 1212 again and through this rapture video the Lord led me 2 was my confirmation. Revelation12:12 which says: Therefore, rejoice, O heavens! And you who live in the heavens, rejoice But terror will come on the earth and the sea, for the devil has come down to you in great anger, knowing that he has little time.” Now we know this passage is towards the very very end but when I was led 2 this I heard in the spirit time is running out for them beloved. I am not slow with my promise. I don't want anyone to perish. which confirms the time ticking bomb clock I saw in the spirit. 1212  Rev12:12 I'm hearing in the spirit time is running out and the enemy knows it. 515 now I know why!! Dad!! Yesss than my Bible landed to Micah5:15 where the Lord says I will pour out my vengeance on all the nations that refuse to obey me which confirms the day of the Lord is near because many will perish and walk away from the faith towards the end 320 end confirmation. 44 Matt4:4 playing out Satan tempting again and they are giving into temptation letting the devil in, devil worshippers like Rhianna all into divination and this is why we pray 4 them. They are scheduling themselves a judicial appointment. Then my Bible landed to Rev22:20 when I opened it and I am coming soon was highlighted in gold in the spirit. So I prophesy ready or not, the King Jesus Christ is coming soon in the name of Jesus. I flipped it open oooh Jesus 33!! 33 means Come!! In strongs concordance mm. Come Lord Jesus!! Y'all who are practicing divination. Do you think the Lord is trying to get your attention. Since November a word prophesied Jesus is coming and seeing the firmament break open in the spirit. 1234 break open confirmation. Passage after passage after passage in one day rapture references. In 1 day First my Bible lands 2 Joel1:15 the coming of the Lord is near, then Revelation22:20 Behold I am coming soon and then 2Pet3:1 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some ppl think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. Vs10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. Its time to wake up beloved. 2Pet3 day of the Lord is coming no coincidence. I have also been seeing 16 everywhere and then today I saw Phillipians1:6 spelled out in an open vision in the spirit. So I prophesy the Lord God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 424 to rise go up ascend and then I saw 354 taking up, ascension. It also means deer or stag & Hebrew word "ayyal" refers to a male deer or stag, often symbolizing longing or swiftness, grace, and strength ok catch it and I heard swiftness and Amos9:13 in the spirit. Everything is speeding up for the sake of the elect. I heard this a while ago in another word but I'm hearing it again in the spirit 4 year grace period 4 year grace period. I am bringing my sheep in. I am finding my sheep that were scattered beloved. The souls harvest. The workers are few but the harvest is great and I am raising my remnant. I prophesy more and more sheep will be found rescued and saved born again all over the world for its not the father's will for anyone to perish in the name of Jesus. Its Feb10/25 and I'm also hearing again in the spirit in less than a year I am shaking the earth and the nations. Revival will come 2 south Korea and sheep will come in. Even now I am seeing a man fall over in the spirit and died sudden. It will shock all of them. It will be a sudden death. I am seeing a president in South Korea, a Yoon dying sudden. God is moving in south Korea and bringing restoration. I am hearing in the spirit new president. I prophesy thy will be done & there will be a new president in South Korea and there will be a blessing and restoration in the name of Jesus. Then I saw 444 human, 120 man, human, 320 end confirmation. Then I saw 342 which means renewal in strongs concordance. 841 God has blessed. The father is emphasizing this. I prophesy over you no weapon formed against you or your kingdom purpose shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I release blessing and favor and I call you protected prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but there will be scoffers, mockers and ppl following false doctrine and seducing spirits  divination because its one of the signs of the rise of deception so always check your heart and examine your motives and be ready for Jesus 2 return again. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Joel1:15 | Rev22:20 | Matt4:4 | Jhn3:3 | Luke4:4 | 2Pet3:1 | 2Tim3:1 | Matt24&25 | Ez33&34:11 | 1Pet5:8 | Jhn10:10
@Jesus'Girl8188♡
Feb7,8,10/25

The date I am prophesying and releasing this word is significant. 7+8+10+25=50 & 50 in strongs concordance ignorance and ppl are asleep and ignorant living in sin an ignorant and complacent that it's getting closer to the day of the Lord beloved.

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts