Prophetic Word: I Am Doing A New Thing Beloved, Don't Fight The Current & Resist All The Changes

   Heyyy my luuvs, I have a word for someone beloved. Have your way Holy Spirit say only what you wanna say dad all of you Holy Ghost and none of me in the name of Jesus. I just heard in the spirit things are changing then I heard it again things are changing and then I saw a before and after of a house in the spirit that looked unrecognizable after the renovation. Walls out, & the floor plan was different. The colors everything about it and then I came back again and I heard I am doing a new thing in the spirit. I am doing a new thing beloved. Then the Lord reminded me and showed me in the spirit all those times I kept seeing 1010. It means appointed time 10 means  divine order and cycle of completion mm. This is why I have always been seeing it of course also life more abundant but I've also been seeing 333 and 777 non stop which also represents completion. The changing of the guard I just heard in the spirit yesss changing of times & seasons, demotions & promotions when my Bible landed there as confirmation. So the father is confirming for another one of his children process completed. Then I saw the word edra spelled out in an open vision in the spirit and I didnt know what it meant so I looked it up in the strongs concordance and it means force beloved my God speak Holy Spirit. I just saw that days ago on a licence plate then. Now is the appointed time to birth the promise. Kindaaa like the egg that hatched I saw in the spirit. You are ready beloved. The baby is coming full speed ahead and I have been seeing so many pregnancy references in the natural in the spirit non stop constant and consistent. Whoever this word is for hear me by the spirit of God beloved. Things are changing even if you do not perceive it. 222 confirmation. [Ma2:22&Gen2:22] God is doing a new thing and making a way in the wilderness. Its already been happening this whole year in the spirit. For I am about to do something new, See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland beloved. So I prophesy Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof and your abba daddy will finish the good work in you and in your life what he started in the name of Jesus. I heard that Holy Ghost. I'm seeing the word resistance in caps in spelled out in an open vision in the spirit. Don't resist the change beloved. My God speak Holy Spirit im seeing someone in the spirit trying to swim upstream against a current rather than just going with the flow they are fighting it. Ok I heard that Holy Ghost don't fight the new thing God is doing in you in your life with trials bringing you to perfection. Don't put up resistance. Don't fight those feelings you have your God ordained wife or husband. Don't you do it. Because those feelings are there for a reason because you are one flesh. Accept those feelings snd emotions and process through it. God is a doing a new thing beloved. Im seeing someone in the spirit scared hiding under a bed. The kingdom spouses are a little bit scared when they meet again because it's going to be a big step and everything changes. It's going to be beautiful but also feels overwhelming for them. I heard that Holy Ghost. There gonna say wow I waited so long for this & it finally happened and then trying to process it. Im seeing a turtle hiding in its shell in the spirit. They are a little nervous to confess their love and tell the truth beloved. I'm hearing in the spirit but beloved they love you unconditionally so be courageous. I just heard in the spirit you're on the other side of the 10. Jhn10:10 first the thief stole from you then but I prophesy now you're recieving 7fold and life more abundant in the name of Jesus. And wow today is the tenth month tebth day 1010. Mm. I release blessing and favor and I call you prosperous favored and blessed. I don't know who this is for baby but the father is doing something new & things are changing even if you do not perceive it, so don't try 2 fight what is about 2 happen and try 2 swim up stream against the current with resistance. I am always interceding 4 you my luuvs in the realm of the spirit. Shalom. I love you with the love of Jesus.

Isa43:19 | Ma2:22
@Jesus,Girl8188♡
Oct8,10/24

Prophetess Shellz Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts